Revlon or Affirm?

BklynHeart

Okay, I've used Revlon Mild relaxer for about 8 years with no problems. My hairdresser suggested I try Affirm because it has more conditioners. I've been using it for about 5 months and its not bad. The only thing I've noticed is that with Revlon my new growth doesn't come in as hard as with the Affirm. Has anyone used these two relaxers and noticed a difference with their hair, good or bad? One good thing with the Revlon is that it doesn't interfere with any type of conditioners I use.

lexi08

I used Revlon Realistic or Designer Touch for years, then switched to Affirm. I wish I had not done that becasue the Affirm thinned out my hair over time. I currently use Design Essentials or Designer Touch and my hair is returning back to normal, but it did take a while.

miracle

I've used Affirm in the past, but I think I like the Revlon Realistic a tad bit better. With the Revlon, I can use the mild formula and I seem to have more body. The Affirm left my hair stick straight, so I had to wait a few weeks for it to have any "life" to it.