Still Using Jbco?

TLC1020

I have one whole bottle sealed and the one I'm currently using is about 3/4 full, I ordered 2 more bottles on Thursday. I will not go without. Have to figure out how to use it when I get a fresh relaxer, now that I am many weeks post it is easy to just slap some JBCO on my scalp and bun.

Last edited:

TLC1020

Ladies, ladies, ladies!

This Jamaican Black Castor Oil is the bomb.com :). I have been sleeping on this product far too long. This and buns are the two bandwagons that when I jumped on my hair has definitely took off. I cannot thank this board enough.

JBCO will always be a part of my hair care regime, it has slowed my shedding in half when nothing else has worked.

Just dropped in to give my testimony because it has helped me retain lots of growth.

Hope to hear more great news about this product from you all.
Until then, happy hair growing!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still getting down with ED JBCO.:love3:

Although I rely on this in the Fall & Winter, this Thread actually me pull this out for the 1st time in the Summer.:love:

TLC1020

Hey ladies, I started back using my JBCO now that I'm 3 months post relaxer. I will be using it consistently while bunning at least until January. I'm sure I will be good for the next 3 months which will give me 6 months post relaxer while protective styling.

How how you ladies doing with your regimen?

NefertariBlu

I have about 4 un opened bottles and I'm currently using the Sunny Isle one and literally just purchased a new bottle THIS WEEK.

It's the only product I have a huge stash in. My Taliah Wajid spray and JBCO are the two things my hair loves.

I also just bought the shea moisture JBCO leave in conditioner too. Is it apparent how much I love this stuff?:afro:o_O

:iloveyou: JBCO

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I am all Stocked Up for Winter. I recently purchased x2 16oz bottles of Extra Dark JBCO.

This should get me through Winter. I also have a bottle of Hairveda's Shikakai Oil (which is a Castor Oil Blend) also to help get me through.

greenandchic

Purchased a bottle with my last Amazon.com order. I will try it on my scalp undiluted tonight and see what happens.

Aggie

Yep, still using it... I mix other oils with it, massage it on my scalp, steam on dry hair and deep condition after. Keeps my scalp happy, moisturized and holds the other oils I mix with it in place since they are thinner and would run down my face while steaming if I didn't.
I too agree with this post. I just ordered the lavendar fragrance one online tonight and i sure hope i like it.

Sosa

I love JBCO. Constant bunning started to thin my edges and this thickened it right up and then some. People IRL are always complimenting me on how thick and soft my natural hair is.

Now I tell everybody about JBCO! I want black women all over to grow thick lush hair...and take over the world. :look:

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I need to start using my jbco more consistently because I'm trying to thicken up my hair.

I'm going to start oiling my scalp with it every other day and adding it to my deep conditioner

greenandchic

Last night I mixed a little JBCO with a tiny bit of fractionated coconut oil to thin it out slightly. I added a little rosemary and lavender EO to the mix in my applicator bottle and applied it to my scalp focusing on my edges. Contrary to my fears, my hair isn't greasy at all. I sweated like crazy at the gym today and think it protected my hair from getting too dry. My hair is super soft. I will cowash tomorrow - hopefully it won't be a problem washing the oil out without shampoo. I shampooed twice last week and will probably only do it once later in the week.

JerriBlank

I bought a sample bottle off an eBay seller that had garlic, biotin, onion, black tea and cayenne added. Did not stink! I went to go order a bigger size, and she went out of business, and had a clearance sale. :sad:
I'm wanting to buy a good brand and add peppermint EO to it. I'll be shopping to make a purchase over the next couple of days. I had a baby in August, and I am terrified of post partum shedding!

LiftedUp

How are you all using it to reduce shedding?

I've been using it on my scalp. Going to prepoo with it for the first time in a couple of mins.

ms.tatiana

Glad I saw this thread been in wigs since May & I already have thin edges going to rub some on then tonight.