Spongy Heads!!! SEDAL has something for you.....

ccd

Ok, my mother has described my hair like this growing up so I always remembered it and it dawned on me that there is a classification in MIA's system...she use to say"wow, your hair sucks up water like a sponge"...so

I thought there was nothing I could do about it but just brace myself and smile through the transformation of " wow thats a nice curlset to........whoa, you have "alot of hair" comments :look:

So I was uptown...(the predominantly Hispanic part) yesterday...tryin' to be good when I "stumbled ( walked straight into the hair section to see what was new :sekret:) across"
SEDAL's Anti-Sponge treatment, and shampoo
.....I didn't see the conditioner!
FINALLY.....I thought...wow spongy? could it be something to prevent the swelling that takes place....I had to get it...I was armed with the leave in treatment/ hair cream for combing ( Crema para peinar) and the shampoo....AND ...

ok, I know I went a bit crazy..... it was hot out yesterday.. ....

no excuse...I wanted it ( And some Silicon Mix leave in treatment similar to Lacio...I want to try it :ohwell: to compare, yeah, that's it...I am performing a comparision test...yeah.... (I left the shampoo BTW)

ANYWAY, back to the product at hand.....I tried it as soon as I got home on my ends....dry hair that is...... can be used on dry or damp hair...also can be used as a daily treatment... its a creamy consistancy that I rubbed on my hands then applied.....I never used( or thought to use) a leave-in after my hair has been dried, as a daily moisturizer so this was interesting....I thought it would leave my hair wet looking but it didn't...

Now if anyone lives in the TRI State area, you know IT is HOOOOOOT and SSTICKY....well, I recently got a touchup and you would think my hair wouldn't react to the humidity...well....nooooo my hair is very "strong willed" does what it wants....resistant, rebellious whatever.......
( I love that don't get me wrong...my hair will stay set really well and long for the most part, its sticky times like this that have me seeing red)

sometimes I want it to stay the way I styled it ( ok control it yeah , I know)

Well, so far it gets a :up: ...my hair is looking good....strong and moisturized but not greasy and not flyaway/frizzy ends.... I am going to give you the full review in a few days...just wanted to share my experience so far...

ccd

This is the only thing I could find on it....there is a picture of the prods but the article is in Spanish.... basically saying the reason hair is spongy is because a loss of hydration occurs, hair needs hydration

90% of Mexican women have a mixed hairtype and has this feature in their hair structure

Also this product has an ingredient derived from avocado

http://www.ella.com.mx/antisponge.htm

¿Cabello esponjado?

El cabello esponjado se debe a una falta de hidratación en las fibras capilares, esta deshidratación se produce de manera rápida y es en el cabello mestizo donde se manifiesta con más frecuencia.

En México el 90 por ciento de las mujeres tienen cabello mestizo, la principal condición para que el cabello se esponje, por ello Shampoo Sedal lanza al mercado Sedal Anti-Sponge para dar solución al problema del cabello esponjado.

Su fórmula contiene Hydracate, un compuesto derivado del aguacate, que hidrata en profundidad los cabellos esponjados y sella sus fibras para que se mantengan hidratados por más tiempo, así aplaca el cabello y evita que se esponje a lo largo del día.

Dolapo

ccd said:
This is the only thing I could find on it....there is a picture of the prods but the article is in Spanish.... basically saying the reason hair is spongy is because a loss of hydration occurs, hair needs hydration

90% of Mexican women have a mixed hairtype and has this feature in their hair structure

Also this product has an ingredient derived from avocado

http://www.ella.com.mx/antisponge.htm

¿Cabello esponjado?

El cabello esponjado se debe a una falta de hidratación en las fibras capilares, esta deshidratación se produce de manera rápida y es en el cabello mestizo donde se manifiesta con más frecuencia.

En México el 90 por ciento de las mujeres tienen cabello mestizo, la principal condición para que el cabello se esponje, por ello Shampoo Sedal lanza al mercado Sedal Anti-Sponge para dar solución al problema del cabello esponjado.

Su fórmula contiene Hydracate, un compuesto derivado del aguacate, que hidrata en profundidad los cabellos esponjados y sella sus fibras para que se mantengan hidratados por más tiempo, así aplaca el cabello y evita que se esponje a lo largo del día.

can someone please translate that ^^^ to english?

Angelicus

This kind must be brand spanking new because I have yet to see it in stores. My Dominican stylist used Sedal Lissage on my hair (purplish-blue jar) and my hair was wonderful, soft, and detangled. I wouldn't be surprised if this new conditioner in the green jar did the same thing.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
ccd said:
Ok, my mother has described my hair like this growing up so I always remembered it and it dawned on me that there is a classification in MIA's system...she use to say"wow, your hair sucks up water like a sponge"...so

I thought there was nothing I could do about it but just brace myself and smile through the transformation of " wow thats a nice curlset to........whoa, you have "alot of hair" comments :look:

So I was uptown...(the predominantly Hispanic part) yesterday...tryin' to be good when I "stumbled ( walked straight into the hair section to see what was new :sekret:) across"
SEDAL's Anti-Sponge treatment, and shampoo
.....I didn't see the conditioner!
FINALLY.....I thought...wow spongy? could it be something to prevent the swelling that takes place....I had to get it...I was armed with the leave in treatment/ hair cream for combing ( Crema para peinar) and the shampoo....AND ...

ok, I know I went a bit crazy..... it was hot out yesterday.. ....

no excuse...I wanted it ( And some Silicon Mix leave in treatment similar to Lacio...I want to try it :ohwell: to compare, yeah, that's it...I am performing a comparision test...yeah.... (I left the shampoo BTW)

ANYWAY, back to the product at hand.....I tried it as soon as I got home on my ends....dry hair that is...... can be used on dry or damp hair...also can be used as a daily treatment... its a creamy consistancy that I rubbed on my hands then applied.....I never used( or thought to use) a leave-in after my hair has been dried, as a daily moisturizer so this was interesting....I thought it would leave my hair wet looking but it didn't...

Now if anyone lives in the TRI State area, you know IT is HOOOOOOT and SSTICKY....well, I recently got a touchup and you would think my hair wouldn't react to the humidity...well....nooooo my hair is very "strong willed" does what it wants....resistant, rebellious whatever.......
( I love that don't get me wrong...my hair will stay set really well and long for the most part, its sticky times like this that have me seeing red)

sometimes I want it to stay the way I styled it ( ok control it yeah , I know)

Well, so far it gets a :up: ...my hair is looking good....strong and moisturized but not greasy and not flyaway/frizzy ends.... I am going to give you the full review in a few days...just wanted to share my experience so far...

Wow this sounds good CCD!! The humidity is doing a number on my hair and I'm desperate for something to combat it. Please be sure to give us a review in a few days. Also I've seen the silicon mix that you're talking about at one of the dominican beauty store in the neighborhood. The owner tried to sell me this because he was out of the lacio lacio. He said that it was better than the lacio lacio. I was a little scared to try it because I haven't heard any reviews on it. Please give us a review on it as well once you've used it.

ImPradaModel

Dolapo said:
can someone please translate that ^^^ to english?

Proud hair?

The proud hair must to a lack of hydration in hair fibers, this
dehydration takes place of fast way and is in the racially mixed hair
where it is pronounced with more frequency.

In Mexico the 90 percent of the women has racially mixed hair, the
main condition so that the hair puffs up, for that reason Shampoo
Sedal sends to the Sedal market Anti-Sponge giving solution to the
problem of the proud hair.

Its formula contains Hydracate, a compound derived from the avocado,
that it hydrates in depth the proud hair and seals his fibers so that
they stay hydrated by more time, thus it appeases the hair and it
avoids that puffs up throughout the day.

ccd

ANKY...............Yeah, this one is fairly new I believe because the last time I went to that store ( all purpose store) they didn't have it on there shelves and they seemed to have most of them.

IMPrada.....thanks for the translation.....its funny that they call it "proud hair"....its also means swelling with pride and spongy...so funny the translations...

I will definite try this in the next few days....its suppose to be scorching hot , then raining later in the weekfor the next few days so I will do my "testing" then :lol:

Deedebug...thanks for the website....I couldn't figure out where to find info...I saw that it was a Unilever company ( these corporations have there hands in SOOOO ooooo much stuff its amazing.....that is Dove, other soaps and I believe food too)

ccd

Ok....I have to share this ....not only is this cream preventing the swelling of my hair...aka puffiness...

As I comb my hair today, I noticed I didnt hear the snaps and crackles that I sometimes hear and then see the strands in the sink......I am really excited, if this makes combing my dry hair easier and with less friction...preventing shedding OH MY...I am going to be sooooo happy!

I am trying to be more gentle and careful the way I treat my hair....so I am thrilled.......the comb just slipped through my hair....even though I just relaxed the lengths of my hair get messy and cause tangles by the end of the day or if I wear it out so this is NICE!!!

ok ANKY...I know you said you use one....do you have it at home so you could see if yours makes it easier to comb.... ( all the little bottles are Cremas para peinar)

alright....peace yall

pink_flower

ccd said:
Ok....I have to share this ....not only is this cream preventing the swelling of my hair...aka puffiness...

As I comb my hair today, I noticed I didnt hear the snaps and crackles that I sometimes hear and then see the strands in the sink......I am really excited, if this makes combing my dry hair easier and with less friction...preventing shedding OH MY...I am going to be sooooo happy!

I am trying to be more gentle and careful the way I treat my hair....so I am thrilled.......the comb just slipped through my hair....even though I just relaxed the lengths of my hair get messy and cause tangles by the end of the day or if I wear it out so this is NICE!!!

ok ANKY...I know you said you use one....do you have it at home so you could see if yours makes it easier to comb.... ( all the little bottles are Cremas para peinar)

alright....peace yall

This is my number one problem. I may try this out, its cheap too..