Spiritual Dreams anyone??

gn1g

I dreamt that I took my tithes to a pastor cash and a check, when I handed it to her I said oh the check is for (another minister) she said I can't multiple this, its not enough. (i was thinking you are not the one multiplying it anyway. So she was in a chair and it was time for her to pray for me, she had on a nice suit, white top and pleated navy skirt. i kneel on her right side and she placed her hand on my side, she started prophesying for a while, she said "that that has seperated you from God shall be no more, and she was saying all kinds of things, then she went into this thick african tonque and I too was speaking in her same tongue, she began to slide out of the chair and I could see thru the bottoms of her jacket and her clothing was tatered. my friend came in the house as we were praying the lords pray, he sat directly in front of her. She sat up and started praying in tongues again. I awoke happy saying that God is going to draw me nearer to him

2-3 days later I am facing the BIGGEST betrayl of my life, I never dreamt in my wildest dreams that this person would do the things she is doing to me! :nono::perplexed

Have you ever had a dream similuar to this in which tongues and prophesy was going forth? do tell.

mrselle

I've had dreams where I know God was speaking to me. I don't recall hearing someone speaking in tongues in those dreams, but there have definitely been times when I prayed and asked God a question before getting into bed and then getting the answer as I was sleeping.

Several months ago I had a dream where a beautiful woman with immaculate hair and make-up was prophesying to me and I remember clearly she said, "God knows your name." Sometime later, a member of this board told me the the same thing.

This friend that has betrayed you...do you think this is a friend that has kept you from getting closer to God?

LiftedUp

When I was reading your dream I said to myself that someone is disguising themselves. That she is not who you think she is.

" she began to slide out of the chair and I could see thru the bottoms of her jacket and her clothing was tatered" was very clear in showing me that.

I used to have dreams that were premonitions when I was younger and I asked God to take away that gift from me and he did and I wish sometimes that I had it again.

Once, I dreamt that a woman walked into a relative's house and said that it was hers. Apparently the relative's husband was having an affair with this woman. The man's two siblings were there and one stood at his side and the other at his wife's side. I told my mother who told the relative about my dream. Fast forward a couple of years later, it was found the man was really having an affair for a number of years (he used to portray himself as a good christian husband and father) and the woman was trying to convince him to take the house from his family and move her in. The woman looks exactly like the woman in my dream. One of his siblings stood at his side and the other at his wife's side. His wife is a praying woman as well so he left his marital house and is now shacked up with the other woman.

I used to have many more dreams and persons used to speak to me in the dreams. A pastor tried to convince me that it was demons. A priest told me to pray and ask God to send his angels to protect me as I sleep and for me to have peaceful dreams. I'm not sure if it was really demons but I do still say that prayer and it works. My dreams are a ball of nothingness now lol.

Galadriel

I've never had a dream where I or others spoke in tongues, but I have had spiritual dreams where I spoke with God and certain saints--and there were dreams where I encountered dark forces. I cringe when I hear of people playing around with spiritualism or venturing into certain things without protection.

Iwanthealthyhair67

At the bolded, the person doing the prophecy is not the person that you think them or that they appear to be, sounds like deception to me.

when you saw 'through', it was an unveiling of what the person bringing the prophecy really is.

Her response to the money that you gave is significant too, but I'm not really getting anything from it maybe someone else?

I dreamt that I took my tithes to a pastor cash and a check, when I handed it to her I said oh the check is for (another minister) she said I can't multiple this, its not enough. (i was thinking you are not the one multiplying it anyway. So she was in a chair and it was time for her to pray for me, she had on a nice suit, white top and pleated navy skirt. i kneel on her right side and she placed her hand on my side, she started prophesying for a while, she said "that that has seperated you from God shall be no more, and she was saying all kinds of things, then she went into this thick african tonque and I too was speaking in her same tongue, she began to slide out of the chair and I could see thru the bottoms of her jacket and her clothing was tatered. my friend came in the house as we were praying the lords pray, he sat directly in front of her. She sat up and started praying in tongues again. I awoke happy saying that God is going to draw me nearer to him

2-3 days later I am facing the BIGGEST betrayl of my life, I never dreamt in my wildest dreams that this person would do the things she is doing to me! :nono::perplexed

Have you ever had a dream similuar to this in which tongues and prophesy was going forth? do tell.

Iwanthealthyhair67

a person shouldn't expect to be protected if they willing get into something that they know that they shouldn't.

I've never had a dream where I or others spoke in tongues, but I have had spiritual dreams where I spoke with God and certain saints--and there were dreams where I encountered dark forces. I cringe when I hear of people playing around with spiritualism or venturing into certain things without protection.

Last edited:

gn1g

i was a bit confused in her comment about the money and her clothing.

@mrselle no she has not kept me from getting closer to God. perhaps the whole dream was about betrayal because i am so utterly shocked, astounded, flabergasted at what she did.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
At the bolded, the person doing the prophecy is not the person that you think them or that they appear to be, sounds like deception to me.

when you saw 'through', it was an unveiling of what the person bringing the prophecy really is.

Her response to the money that you gave is significant too, but I'm not really getting anything from it maybe someone else?

Wow... Healthy Hair. I mean just 'Wow'! What an awesome interpretation of gn1g's dream.

Wow! The words 'saw through and unveiling; I mean, look how God's grace just came in and warned GN1; all because of His love for her.

gn1g, it's amazing that happened. Forget about the friend, the Gift here is having the Voice of God come to warn you. I'm sure you've have seen some 'red flags' or had some questions about this friendship before. God in His great love did not stop making you aware of this.

I'm excited for you because there is nothing like having God give us a view of what is / what to be aware of. He's looking out for us all the time.

Praise God.. this is a true and loving gift, to have God pay you a visit in the night, only to protect you.

Psalm 16:5 He counsels my reigns in the 'Night Seasons' (God tells me what to do). :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
One of my constant prayers for Marriage has always been: No counterfeits. It came from a scripture in Isaiah regarding satan as a counterfeit (a counterfeit to God and all of His creation and all things real).

There was a gentleman who was showing a lot of interest in me. (This was a long time ago). However, one night I had a dream. He came to pick me up for Church and as we approached the Church's location, there was no place to park. The Church was a huge Cathedral with 'grand' steps to the building.

I was so excited that we were finally going to Church together and that he would be meeting my Pastor and several friends that I had in the Ministry. In the dream, it was a very bright sunny day and it remind me of a beautiful spring day Sunday like 'Resurrection Sunday' (Easter). Everything about this day was just beautiful. The air was clear and so much joy was around me.

We found a parking place and as we were walking up the steps, I remember thinking, 'He's finally here at my Church'. However as we approach the door, it wouldn't open for us. We knocked on the door and no one would open it. Then there was a man's voice saying, 'It's too late'.

I turned around on the Church's steps and I was standing there alone. The gentleman was still there, yet I was alone. I woke up from that dream thinking, 'What was that all about? It seems so real'.

As it turned out, that particular gentleman was a counterfeit. And what's interesting is that after the dream, we both started 'falling away' from each other. God was protecting me from a 'counterfeit'.

While some may see these dreams as a disappointment, it is truly a 'Gift' from God. Think about. God is in our "Lives". He is truly involved and because God knows all and sees all, He loves us so much that He warns us of the things we cannot / do not see. It's amazing.

There are some people who would look forward to having a call or a visit from President Obama, to even be one of his many guests at the White House. There are some who would 'fall out' (faint) to have a photo taken with Beyoncé. I could name 1000's of others. But to actually have God touch us personally; for God to actually visit with us to tell us of things to come. This is the most ultimate of ultimate of Gifts. To have God speak to us directly and directly to our situation in our personal lives.

I'm excited because not everyone has been chosen to have so great a Gift as our Father God.

Father in the Name of Jesus, thank you for loving us so much, that you find it a joy to your heart to spend personal time with us and to speak with us the things to come. You, Father God, are truly amazing and we love you with all of our hearts.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Iwanthealthyhair67

gn1g

I think I have it....her response to the money also depicts her true character.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
gn1g, sometimes dreams serve as a revelation, or to keep alert of something forthcoming. As I was reading your dream, I recall my sister had a similar dream she shared with me in which a woman wearing elaborate clothing and seemed impeccable except when she looked more closely she notice the woman's hands had gnawed and tattered fingernails and it scared her. Later on, she found out a woman that she knows had been deceiving her the whole time.

My DH interpret my dreams for me.

Shimmie

Staff member
@gn1g, sometimes dreams serve as a revelation, or to keep alert of something forthcoming. As I was reading your dream, I recall my sister had a similar dream she shared with me in which a woman wearing elaborate clothing and seemed impeccable except when she looked more closely she notice the woman's hands had gnawed and tattered fingernails and it scared her. Later on, she found out a woman that she knows had been deceiving her the whole time.

My DH interpret my dreams for me.

At the bolded, the 'enemy' is always exposed. :yep:

"For there is nothing hid which shall not be manifested, neither anything kept secret but that it should come abroad". (Mark 4:22)

Topsido

Dear heaven father, please guide me to speak the right words and the wisdom of understanding, Amen.

I think this dream is about you and your walk with God. God is revealing to you that you should be more discerning about any suppose man/woman of God in your life. Not all who are saying they are men/women of God, actually are. Be very strict about who lays hands on you. Not all hand are holy.

Secondly, You seeing through her garment means this Amazing God we serve has already given you a spiritual gift but if only you will come closer to Him and discover it. But instead, you are looking in the wrong places. You are looking to so called men/women of God to pray when you can talk with Him directly. (Refer to my first point).

Garment in the spiritual world means protection. God's protection of you and also, the devil uses it as cloak to disguise and confuse children of God. For you, it means you should be very very VERY careful. This will be someone close to you in the Lord. Someone you highly respect. Please note that I am not saying this men/women of God are only your pastors. This is someone you give very high regards to and think the they are holy but whenever you come near them, your spirit gets this slight unrest but you talk yourself out of it.

Tithes is very sacred to God. Tithes brings it own automatic anointing, protection and grace. Tithes is the only thing that keeps away the spirit of poverty. It is one of the keys that opens your storehouse. Are you paying your tithes faithfully? In the right manner? These are questions only you can answer.

Do you know the man in your dream? What I mean by know is this: you may not be able to place their face but your spirit feels like you know them and vice versa? The man may not be a good thing. The man being there may be a spirit husband that wants to attach itself to you (Google this). This is NEVER good. Familiar spirits uses the faces of loved ones.
Don't be fooled by the speaking in tongue. They are speaking the language they understand. The devil has its own tongue too.

The speaking in tongue is very significant. It tights to my first and second points. This man/woman may even manifest signs and wonders. You may feel like you are crazy for being the only one that distrust. Beware of false prophets.

To sum it all, be very prayerful. Ask God for the spirit of discernment. Whenever the Holy Ghost speaks to you listen.

May God answer all our prayers, Amen.

Last edited:

gn1g

Topsido I am always careful about people laying hands on me even in jest, I don't like people to playfully pat on my or otherwise. Once I was in Church and a single pastor came from NC and he was filled with a spirit of lust, people were in his prayer line and they probably all received an impartion of lust.

Iwanthealthyhair67 & Laela thank you all for your response. I prayed about it, and this attack is just awful. I like to think that I am on the brink of a breakthrough or something that the enemy would like to stop.

Shimmie, thank you. I love that verse of scripture and recite it most every night before bed Psalms16:4, I heard a pastor on Sid Roths show preach/teach on it and it was awesome.

I also thought it was weird that the lady/pastor placed her hand on my side?? But when I think of it, she had on an out fit that a friend of mine owns! she has been a friend of mines for 26 yrs. the friend that betrayed me grew up with me, since before I can remeber.