Speaking the Word over your life

HeChangedMyName

What does it mean for you all when someone says to speak the word into/over your life? I always thought that meant to just speak good and not to downplay or downtalk your own situation, trusting in God for a breakthrough. I have a friend though who I have noticed her speaking scripture into her life, literally. It is working miracles. She has been receiving blessing after blessing in her life and the blessings she is receiving are benefiting others in her life. What are some good application scriptures that we can speak over/into our lives for when times seem impossible and we need to bolster up ourselves with the armor of God? I need to start practicing this daily, hourly, by the minute, in my sleep. . . . Who's with me?

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Isaiah 53:5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. (Psalm 23:1)

I am sure that God who began the good work in me keeps on working in me until the day Jesus Christ comes again. (Phil 1:6)

My God liberally supplies--fill to the full--my ever need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Phil 4:19)

And so Foxy Scholar took her place...whenever the king consulted FoxyScholar on anything, on books or on life, he found FoxyScholar ten times better than all the magicians and enchanters in his kingdom put together (Daniel 1:17-20)

I'm in!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosover belivith in Him shall not parish but have ever lasting life." John 3:16

I beleve in the Lord Jesus and I will serve him

[FONT=palatino, Book Antiqua]"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. To our God be glory for ever and ever. Amen.: [/FONT][FONT=palatino, Book Antiqua] Philippians 4:19

[/FONT]

I am in as well.

Pslams 27:10

When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me.

Pslam 37:25
I have been young, and now I am old;I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendents begging bread.

Back