God is talking to me today.

HeChangedMyName

So I'm listening. He's saying that we need to pray for deliverance from some things and quit trying to fix everything on our own. We can't fix some things without Him

He says we need to stop idle chatter and speaking negative evil thoughts over ourselves and others, and begin speaking His word into, and over our lives by His Word. We have to repent for this. It is wrong.

"I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:36-37

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. We are constantly speaking death into our lives. . .death of our finances, death of our health, death of our loved ones. We need to speak LIFE. Our faith is dependent upon it. If all we speak is death and defeat, then our faith lies in death and defeat. Speak life and victory.

"For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses, declares openly and speaks out freely his faith and confirms (his) salvation." Romans 10:10

HeChangedMyName

I recognize by faith that God is worthy of all honor, praise, and worship as the Creator and Sustainer and End of all things. As my Creator I confess that God made me for Himself. In this day I therefore choose to live for Him according to Revelation 5:9, 10, and 4:11; Isaiah 43:1, 7, 21.

I recognize by faith that God loved me and chose me in Christ before time began according to Eph. 1:1-7.

I recognize in faith that God has proven His love to me in sending His Son to die in my place, whereby every provision has already been made for my past, present, and future needs through His representative work whereby I have been quickened, raised, seated with Christ in the heavenlies and anointed with the Holy Spirit according to Rom. 5:6-11; 8:28-39; Eph. 1:3; 2:5-6.

I recognize by faith that since I have received Christ as my Lord and Savior, I believe God's Word that He has received me, adopted me into His family whereby He has assumed every responsibility for me.

My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, healed, delivered, and sanctified by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

My members, the parts of my body, are instruments of righteousness, yielded to God for His service and for His glory.

Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

I have overcome Satan by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony, and I love not my life unto the death. (I crucify my flesh, my self, my ego, my way, etc.) My body is for the Lord and the Lord is for my body.

Through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am redeemed out of the hand of satan.

Through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, all my sins are forgiven.

The blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, God's son, continually cleanses me from all sin.

Through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am justified, made righteous, just as if I'd never sinned.

Through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart unto God.

The blood of the Lord Jesus Christ cleanses my conscience from dead works to serve the Living God.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

I confess with my mouth and I believe in my heart that God has raised Jesus Christ from the dead and that He (Jesus Christ) is Lord.

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against me in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

I am washed, sanctified and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of God.

My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in me, whom I have received from God. I am not my own; I was bought with a price.

I desire to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

I am saved from wrath by Him and justified by the Blood of the Lamb.

I submit myself to God who gives more grace to the humble, and He will lift me up.

Behold, the Lord Jesus Christ has given unto me power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me.

I cast down vain imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and I bring every thought captive to the obedience of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I yield no ground to satan; I take back all that I have ever surrendered to him in the past and acknowledge that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Lord of all my life.

Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Amen.

HeChangedMyName

So when God speaks to us we need to make sure it's God by testing the spirits.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

When we test the spirits by ready God's Word, it is confirmed that it is God.

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and [that] no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1 Corinthians 12:3

We affirm the truth that God spoke to us by speaking His Word.

Confirmation: Something that confirms; verification.
Affirmation: Something declared to be true; a positive statement or judgment.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
September 29

II Corinthians 10:8
I may seem to be boasting too much about the authority given to us by the Lord. But this authority is to build you up, not to tear you down. And I will not be put to shame by having my work among you destroyed. (New Living Translation)

One thing I really love about Paul is that he understood the unique needs of the churches in his spiritual network. If you really think about it, he couldn't have been this sensitive without being a man committed to prayer. Pastors today have their hands full with one local assembly. Paul had to provide Apostolic leadership to numerous churches, and he wasn't able to give it in person most of the time. Paul was also very secure in his authority. He didn't spend much time trying to convince others that he was called. He normally appealed to their intimate knowledge of his labor. Jesus also mentioned how the works He did should have spoken of His calling. When the Father sends a laborer, the works of that laborer reveal the divine authority behind him/her. Even when Paul had to be stern, the Corinthian church knew he loved them. The establishing of this church was a labor of love. He didn't abandon them after establishing them either. He would always leave them in good hands when he had to leave. Every laborer must look after the initial work to prevent reckless intruders from destroying the progress. A genuine God-sent leader will participate in your development until you are mature.

Elder S R Henderson, Pastor
Newness of Life MInistries