Sowing & Reaping (inspiring if you desire marriage)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I just thought about something today.

I got married in July of '05. My husband and I are both teachers and could not afford an elaborate wedding, but we had something nice and very Spirit filled, which was the most important thing. We didn't want to go into debt with the wedding either so we also opted not to "GO" on a honeymoon. (meaning we honeymooned in town)

Well, 2 of my dear linesisters (sorority) from college who have very nice paying corporate jobs, just inexplicably popped up and got a room for us at one of the most posh hotels in town. Not only that, but they set up the room with candles, strawberries, cider, chocolate, music, you name it. They went all out. I keep in touch with all of my linesisters (13 of us), but I was not super-duper close to these 2 or anything like that. I just considered it a blessing from God of course.

I knew that God was going to bless them and I told them so. Both desired to be married. Well, here it is April 2007 and one of them is now married and the other is getting married this year! And their mates are quality men of God too. :yep: I am so amazed at how good God is sometimes even though we KNOW that's just how He is and Who He is. :yep:

I hope this blesses someone! :kiss:

mrsmeredith

That touched me sooooo much. They gave of themselves for you and your hubby and look how GOD showed out.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Supergirl...you are ALWAYS a Super Blessing and I thank God for you and your testimony.

I wish you a 1000-fold upon all of your giving to us and to others as well. ;)

Honey6928215

Instead of them being just your linesisters they are your true friends and God saw that. You see He blessed them with two good quality men of God who they are going to marry. I hope you and your husband are going to their weddings.

BlkOnyx488

That's is so Awesome.
you know when you get the revalation of how everyone and everything is connected to the good or bad that you do. Man it just makes me want to plant good seeds everywhere.

This is a great post!