Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brazenxvirtue

SerenityBreeze said:
If its for a brunch or lunch it works for me. The evening does not work..

I actually think brunch/lunch sounds like the best idea, especially since some people may have a long drive ahead of them.

Candy1978

I want to go....I'm in Orlando, but Jan 6 is too soon for me. It's like this Saturday? Can we plan for a time at the end of Jan or maybe sometime in Febuary?

cicilypayne

Me too I would love to meet lets pick a lunch or do a early dinner at the melting pot on biscayne in North Miami or a BaySide Boat ride and Lunch at Bubba Gumps?? Let me know lets get like 4 confirms and pm every body who previously posted, I got alot of hair products to swap:) :) :)

alibi

hair bored
I think the Melting Pot on Biscayne is PERFECT!!! :yep: Nice central location, and I've heard great things about it! How about next Saturday, Feb. 24th? Could we get it together that soon?

cicilypayne

Fine with me. Lets look for more confirms and keep this thread bumping especially for the ladies who log on the evening. I live up the block from there so I want to be fair, but the Melting Pot is Great just off 163rd. Let's Do it:) :) :)

WonderfullyMade

LOL, finally! OK, for me it would have to be eitheron the weekend of the 24th or the 3rd. I live in Gainesville, but plan on coming "home" to my family one of those two weekends. I'm going to look at my planner and see when its feasible for me to make the trip. Also, is there anyone from Ft. Lauderdale planning to attend (thats where I live). If so, would you like to carpool to Miami (I always get a little lost). Thank you.:)

Treasure2k6

Ok, do we have a final place and date. Melting Pot on Biscayne....what date? I am in Jacksonville, does anyone want to carpool?

cicilypayne

Okay 3rd of Feb is okay with me I want as many people to come as possible Is the melting Pot okay? Miami is so beautiful my ladies that have a long drive, this resteraunt is North Miami Beach Blvd (163rd) and Biscayne Blvd. It's not cheap, but not to too expensive it's actually a Fondue resteraunt.. We could eat some where more continental or scenic if you guys want Cafe's on Lincoln Road are very nice, open and outdoors, swank and trendy.. I'm thinking anyplace is fine but I want us to all be able to talk freely.:) :lol: :lol:

SexySin985

Flawdagator said:
LOL, finally! OK, for me it would have to be eitheron the weekend of the 24th or the 3rd. I live in Gainesville, but plan on coming "home" to my family one of those two weekends. I'm going to look at my planner and see when its feasible for me to make the trip. Also, is there anyone from Ft. Lauderdale planning to attend (thats where I live). If so, would you like to carpool to Miami (I always get a little lost). Thank you.:)

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale also:D I think the carpooling thing is a good idea cuz I don't know Miami to well at all. And plus my car is giving me problems and I am pretty sure its gonna give out on me any day now:look:

cicilypayne

Yes North Miami I think you can pull it up on the web if your headed south on 95 then you take North Miami Beach Blvd (aka 163rd) east toward the beaches and then make a right on Biscayne its about 1/2 block down on the right). Lets all post and get a head count.

Yes, I would like a meeting...I am game for melting pot -- OR -- what do you think about "The Cafeteria" on Lincoln Road?

So is March 3rd the Date?

cicilypayne

Yes I think March 3rd is the date and I LOVE Lincoln Rd. but it may be too hard to find, and parking and such, for the ladies not familar with the area. You guys want to exchange products or take pics to post, By the way that weekend is the Caribbean festival aka The Bob Marley Movement with concert at bayfront park. So lets meet early .

tnorenberg

OK, so we agree on March 3rd on Lincoln Rd (South Beach), time? and where?. Too bad I just moved from Ft. Lauderdale to Pompano...longer drive, but worth it.

cicilypayne

I think we agreed on Melting Pot on biscayne and Lincoln rd. as a runner up if we are to meet on Lincoln Rd. Someone post a location and provide driving and parking directions for the ladies unfamilar with the area. I know the area well but I stink (MTG style:lol: ) at giving directions. How's 2:30pm.

cicilypayne

Is it just us, we are talking about this Saturday People 2 or 2:30 everybody cool on directions and what are we bringing and where for sure??? Melting pot?or Lincoln Rd.??:D :D :D Majority rules so post post post. I'll be bumping all day.:lol: I wanna see Yall!!:D :D