• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hottopic

I found this old post on the Meeting board. Did anyone go? I searched for the next meeting but could not find one. Do you we want a meeting for South Florida ladies? Originally Posted by MissClay
------------------------------------------the old post-------------
The Melting Pot 4pm 10/15/05
1135 North Federal Highway 33304
Phone: (954)568-1581 [Fax]: (954)568-1531

The Melting Pot, Ft. Lauderdale

Directions / Map:
From I-95: North of downtown Ft. Lauderdale, take I-95 to Oakland Park Blvd., continue east on Oakland Park Blvd. until it intersects with US1/Federal Hwy. Take a right and travel south on US1/Federal Hwy approximately 2 miles. We are located on the right, 1/4 mile south of Maroone Ford.

From I-95: South of downtown Ft. Lauderdale, take I-95 to Sunrise Blvd., continue east on Sunrise Blvd. for 3 miles. Follow signs for US1/Federal Hwy. North. We are located on the left, 1/10 of a mile after the merge onto US1 North.

From A1A/Ft. Lauderdale Beach: Take Sunrise Blvd. west approximately 1.2 miles, follow signs to US1/Federal Hwy. North. We are located on the left hand side, 1/10 of a mile after the merge onto US1 North; less than one mile from the Galleria Mall.

JazzyDez

caribeandiva said:
where in south florida though?

OT: I like your new avatar

Well....I am in Tampa. I am not sure if they ever had the orlando meeting months ago but I remembered the agreed upon weekend I was moving. I'm down to drive down I-95 if it will be a good turnout.

caribeandiva

Human being
JazzyDez said:
OT: I like your new avatar

Well....I am in Tampa. I am not sure if they ever had the orlando meeting months ago but I remembered the agreed upon weekend I was moving. I'm down to drive down I-95 if it will be a good turnout.

thanks! :smooches: i was supposed to go to the orlando meeting too but i had to work at the last minute. whenever you ladies decide let me know at least a month in advance.

hottopic

Bumping for more people. Here are your choices December 30, 2006
or January 6, 2007, both on Saturday. We can lock down the location for lunch or dinner.

JazzyDez

i think the 30th is too close to x-mas/new years and many people have plans or are on vacation / visiting fam that time....maybe sometime in jan. Like the middle or end of the month when everyone is settled after the holidays :)

joshlyn

JazzyDez said:
i think the 30th is too close to x-mas/new years and many people have plans or are on vacation / visiting fam that time....maybe sometime in jan. Like the middle or end of the month when everyone is settled after the holidays :)

Ditto:D

Any suggestions as to place?

hottopic

I was thinking Jan. as well. Ok...Because I brought it up, it looks like I will have to plan it. Do I have any volunteers for an assistant? As far as locations go, I have to find a place that is group friendly. I was think Dave and Busters, but I have to find out the max they can seat. Plus we are going to need an additional table if we are going to do a product swap...... :) I need to get rid of some of minds for sure. I don't mind giving it away or are we going to sell our products for no more than $5........? No matter the size or product. You guys let me know your input....Because past a certain point....I will not be able to make any changes once I have things set in motion. : Thank You ladies....:)

wadadligyal

hottopic said:
I was thinking Jan. as well. Ok...Because I brought it up, it looks like I will have to plan it. Do I have any volunteers for an assistant? As far as locations go, I have to find a place that is group friendly. I was think Dave and Busters, but I have to find out the max they can seat. Plus we are going to need an additional table if we are going to do a product swap...... :) I need to get rid of some of minds for sure. I don't mind giving it away or are we going to sell our products for no more than $5........? No matter the size or product. You guys let me know your input....Because past a certain point....I will not be able to make any changes once I have things set in motion. : Thank You ladies....:)

I'll help you plan it holla at me!!!
D and B is fine with me but is that too far for anyone coming from west palm or further north? Ladies any other restaurant suggestion?

hottopic

wadadligyal said:
I'll help you plan it holla at me!!!
D and B is fine with me but is that too far for anyone coming from west palm or further north? Ladies any other restaurant suggestion?

Wadadligy. Thank you for your help. I am emailing you now. You do have a good point. We need a midway point. I am thinking any where between Sunrise Blvd. and Glades Blvd (Sunrise, Pompano, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton) ....... These cities are midway points between Miami and West Palm Beach.......***We need more input you guys**

hottopic

Hi you Guys,

Wadadligyal and I spoke tonight and we decided that January 13, 2007 would be the best time to meet. It is after the Holiday season and it is right before things start to get hectic again for most people. Let me know what you think, about this date. The meeting will be at Olive Garden@Broward Mall. These are the questions I want to ask you:

- Are we just doing product exchange? Or do you also what to sell your products for no more than $ 5 or $10?
** We were thinking to do a product exchange. But for more valuable items you can sell for $5 max.

- Are you bring guest? I would like you to. Don’t be afraid to bring a friend.

Wadadligyal and I are going to be the main contacts for this thing. So please email us to let us know if you are going. In addition, please email me your address so I may mail you an invitation for RSVP.

**Note to everyone- If you see someone on a thread that lives in South Florida, please im them to let them know of the meeting. I would be upset if I missed the boat for a South Florida meeting. No matter what thread you see them in, just email them if you see they live in South Florida. Let them know to email hottopic or Wadadligyal if they want to attend. Thank You Guys. I hope to hear from you soon. This is going to be soooo much fun. I would do karaoke bar after for fun, but lets take it one step at a time.

------------Spread the word. The more the better------------------------

Last edited:

SexySin985

Wow, this sounds like so much fun. My first meeting:D I will def. be there. The date and location is perfect for me.

hottopic

caribeandiva- I will provide driving directions and the address. It's about 4 hours from Tampa. The location is in Broward County, which is 30-45mins north from Miami.
angelita842002- I will update this thread when it's almost time, plus pm everyone.
SexySin985- This is my first meeting too, so I am also excited. I just hope I do not mess it up.

**** I need everyone's mailing address. Please email me your info. For your RSVP....***

Last edited:

hottopic

Hi you guys..... :) I would like to move the meeting to Jan. 27th is that ok with you guys? I just bought a house and in the process of getting things together. If I am to plan this thing I want it to have my full attention...... Let me know..

brazenxvirtue

hottopic said:
Hi you guys..... :) I would like to move the meeting to Jan. 27th is that ok with you guys? I just bought a house and in the process of getting things together. If I am to plan this thing I want it to have my full attention...... Let me know..

I'm for that. Mainly because I'm late to the game. :look: I can't believe I missed this!

CarLiTa

awww that doesn't work for me. but i would have loved to go!

maybe i should go to one in Boston