Soultanicals Reviews

I got a notice this a.m. that my order(s) will ship within the next 24-48 hours.
I did as well, for my July 29th order. I agree that the shipping is slow. I try to stock up when she has good sales. That's pretty much the only time I'll buy because her regular prices are too high for me. I do love her hair products though! I have more than enough to get me through until Black Friday (when I'll stock up) I don't use her exclusively but she is one of my favorites.

@mssoconfused I think it's good because of the savings and perks. I bought the Ultimate VIP Membership during the Xmas in July sale. You get free shipping and 20% off all year which can be combined with sales.

ETA- Even though her shipping time leaves much to be desired, she does have great sales. If I want anything right away I'll just go to Hattache at this point, but I like the bundle deals she has though.

Last edited:
Every time this thread pops up I have to read it, I am constantly checking the hits and misses for Soultanical reviews, I have made a mock cart at least 10 times and now this email .......(I give up) enough is enough let me head over to the website and get myself a VIP Membership. :roadrunner:

I picked up:
Another Curl Elastic
KnotAde Bubblicious

*Off the Exchange Forum.

I received from ST'icals this week:
x2 Curl Crème Conditioning Dream
x1 Molasses Silky Silk
x1 Watermelon Murula

The only thing I think I still want is: Hershea Kocoa Knot Butter (or whatever its called).

So, currently not sure if I'll participate in their BF Sale?:look:

The deals are so good, I'm sure I'll be pulled in by all Ya'll STi'cal "Heads".:assimilate:

I can't go through this entire thread. Is the Magical Molasses Deep Conditioner any good? I'm used to using Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle but I'm kinda over it.

@NaturallyATLPCH

Well, at least you gave it a fair try.:yep:

It worked fine for me as a Relaxed Head. So, curious to see how it will work 12 months Post.:look:

It will probably work fine for you. I looked at the ingredients list and I noticed Avocado Oil. I think I need to stay away from stuff that has Avocado Oil in it because it tends to make my hair hard depending on the formulation.

Probably not because my hair is also highly porous and dries easily. What do you use for a good deep conditioner?
Miss Jessie's deep conditioners. Aestelance Hair repair cream and mud mask. And suprisingly Claudies 2n1 protein conditioner, followed by MJ Sweet back condish and Claudie's daily moisturizer as a detangler worked very well for me this morning. Glad I didn't throw all of my Claudie's in the garbage.

Miss Jessie's deep conditioners. Aestelance Hair repair cream and mud mask. And suprisingly Claudies 2n1 protein conditioner, followed by MJ Sweet back condish and Claudie's daily moisturizer as a detangler worked very well for me this morning. Glad I didn't throw all of my Claudie's in the garbage.
Have you ever used any dcs from Shea Moisture?

Back