Soultanicals Reviews

Did anyone shop yesterday? I got busy and it slipped my mind now almost everything I wanted has SOLD OUT!!! Don't miss the 35% off with the code JULYXMAS35. Sale goes through Friday....but stuffs selling out fast!!

My Fourth of July sale items arrived on Friday. Not going to lie, it took about a month :lol: but she gets a pass. I got:
Two Afrotastic DCs
One 16 Ounce Mango Dip (for cowashing)
One Molasses DC
One Afrogeleto Gel

I have a Marula Melon Muru and two Kink Drinks coming. I got shipping notifications for those and expect those in the next week.

I wanted to get a couple more things during the sale, but my stupid card had to be blocked. Oh well, I will hit her up Black Friday :lol:.

My Fourth of July sale items arrived on Friday. Not going to lie, it took about a month :lol: but she gets a pass.

I have a Marula Melon Muru and two Kink Drinks coming. I got shipping notifications for those and expect those in the next week.

I wanted to get a couple more things during the sale, but my stupid card had to be blocked. Oh well, I will hit her up Black Friday :lol:.

I got excited when I saw an email stating that she supposedly has a plan to improve shipping...yeah, we will see. :rolleyes: If your 'improved shipping' is from 6 months to 5 1/2 months, that ain't no improvement. I want to see her go from a month to about 2 weeks max.

I have my BF list ready! She usually has epic BF sales, so I plan on stocking up. Been really loving the Marula Maru and I am interested in your thoughts on the Molasses DC. It has gotten pretty decent reviews.

I got excited when I saw an email stating that she supposedly has a plan to improve shipping...yeah, we will see. :rolleyes: If your 'improved shipping' is from 6 months to 5 1/2 months, that ain't no improvement. I want to see her go from a month to about 2 weeks max.

I have my BF list ready! She usually has epic BF sales, so I plan on stocking up. Been really loving the Marula Maru and I am interested in your thoughts on the Molasses DC. It has gotten pretty decent reviews.

Interesting enough, my order that I placed on July 11 is scheduled to arrive today. Hmmmmm...
I'm excited about the Afrotastic Curl Elastic DC. That's going to be my September DC. :yay:

Well... this line was on my black Friday wish list but after reading this thread I changed my mind. It seems like the results are so inconsistent. And my favorite you tuber didn't give the line a good review.

I've been using the Knot Sauce and Kink Drink consistently for over a month. I really like this stuff, it's great on wet hair, damp hair, as a moisturizer, a leave in, styler, just a great product. While I'm not too crazy about the regular Knot Sauce smell, I would definitely purchase any limited edition scents.

Even though her shipping still takes a month, I am eager to try the other products from her in my stash.

@Lisa

I placed an order July 28th, still have not heard anything. And another order on August 1st (no movement). Hoping they will ship together, but not holding my breath.

Just to give you a general idea. Hopefully, I will hear something soon.

Last edited:
Came in here to get reviews of products from this line and this thread is littered with shipping complaints. WOW, terrible makes me think twice. It must be really bad.

Back