Soultanicals Reviews

So, I used Mango Dip Detangling Slip as a Leave-In Detangler on damp hair last wash-day. I liked it. :yep:

I used a small amount with Oil and it worked fine.

I have about 1/3 bottle left and I will use the rest of it as a Detangler.

I am still enjoying my Marula Moisture Max. :look:

I was 'tempted' to pull the Trigger during the weekend sale on both the Oils: Power To The Pre-Poo and the Platinum Roots, but decided against it.:perplexed

Soultanicals has their July 4th sale until the 9th (I think).
Anybody going to give the newly formulated DC a try?

hmmm twists came out surprisingly nice using ST Mango Dip. I twisted on dry hair (in a pony tail) and they look good. Gonna try it out on damp hair and see what it do. My twists have a nice light hold, great definition, soft, not greasy. I'm pleasantly surprised.

i used knot sauce this weekend after co washing and i love it. my hair was super soft and moisturized with ok definition. today when i woke up my hair was still soft.

what i will say is that my bottle is super thick and hard to get out. i have to shake the bottle until my arm is about to fall off and then sqeeze with all my might to get product out. but when i watch YT videos no one seems to have that problem :ohwell:

i also like the marula muru a lot too. i may moisturize tonight with that. i have yet to try the mango dip, curl glaze which i have a sample of, and i think i only used the fluff once and i loved it until i used the marula and it blew the fluff away.

Ive used the knot sauce twice on dry hair for twistouts. I liked it. I used less than before and sealed with a tiny bit of oil. No icky residue or crazy dryness like last time. I would repurchase but its not a necessity

Knot sauce use to work for me but then it started turning hit or miss for me. Meaning sometimes I had soft hair and other times I had hard hair. I think it's because of the flax seed in it. Nonetheless I gave away my other bottle to my best friend.

natura87 said:
Still waiting since the 23rd.

:ohwell:

I waited a month. I thought she fixed the slow shipping problem.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

I waited a month. I thought she fixed the slow shipping problem.

Even if my hair adores her products I am just so turned off. You are in Alaska right? I am in the same state as her, 3 hours away. She gave me a tracking number but it doesnt even work. What the hell am I tracking? Air? Horrible customer service, absolutely horrible.

I never waited this long with Hairveda. Never.

@DDTexlaxed

No I am not.:lol:

But Ummm....anyway You should try Hairitage Hydrations. It's affordable and most folks seem to love it.

Check them out. (There is also a nice Hairitage Hydrations Thread in the Vendors/Sellers Forum read up on it for some ideas).

She probably has something in her many offerings that could help you end that.

natura87 said:
Even if my hair adores her products I am just so turned off. You are in Alaska right? I am in the same state as her, 3 hours away. She gave me a tracking number but it doesnt even work. What the hell am I tracking? Air? Horrible customer service, absolutely horrible.

I never waited this long with Hairveda. Never.

She didn't send it for a month. She used 2-3 day priority. I get my stuff on time from every other company. I placed numerous orders with other companies during that time and all came in less than a week.

After receiving my funky, dog poop smelling and oozing products it took her another month to replace those.

I may live in AK but USPS delivers on time. Our stuff goes to a main hub (Seattle) in the lower 48 and then is flown up here to Anchorage. Our priority doesn't wander about the country or sit anywhere. I often get my stuff before sone of the ladies here.

Did you know I spent around $200??? And I received 2 boxes. One was disgusting. And the other one had something leak and ruin all of the non waterproof labels. Then I had ti rinse everything off and made the problem worse?

At this point I was trying to keep an open mind. But I didn't love her products. After the NASTY LETTER telling all the whiners off, I was through with her.

DDTexlaxed said:
How does this compare to Qhemet? The PJ juices are flowing!:nono:

It does not compare. Don't bother.

Did y'all miss my pictures and the letter posting? She even had an employee(or ayo herself) (stalking) fake LHCF member in the thread defending and saying stuff. Everything we discussed ended up in emails.

-chile.......... That is not how you conduct business. Twas a mess. Lost me as a customer and I am a hauler.

@HanaKuroi

I thought everyone had caught what happened to you with your order.:blush: That experience was a Nightmare.:nono:

You, Curly a few others and now natura87 had some not so pleasant experiences with this vendor.:perplexed

I was a little 'put out' when I ordered x4 8oz Spritz and it came in x2 16oz bottles. What if they weren't for me? She didn't even bother to ask.:ohwell:

And when I convo'ed her about it, she said she ran out of 8oz bottles. But, that wasn't for you to decide.:rolleyes:

I continued to order from her after that (here & there). I also got a "Boss Gloss" on a swap with another Poster I haven't tried yet.

Chances are, I won't be purchasing much (if anything) from them again. And I still haven't tried the Spritz or the Knot Sauce.

Did y'all miss my pictures and the letter posting? She even had an employee(or ayo herself) (stalking) fake LHCF member in the thread defending and saying stuff. Everything we discussed ended up in emails.

-chile.......... That is not how you conduct business. Twas a mess. Lost me as a customer and I am a hauler.

:nono::nono:

I heard she did that on NC too. Maybe if she spent less time trolling message boards and having sales and more time actually getting out orderd people wouldnt be having these issues.

natura87 said:
:nono::nono:

I heard she did that on NC too. Maybe if she spent less time trolling message boards and having sales and more time actually getting out orderd people wouldnt be having these issues.

Preach!

Can I getta Amen?!!

She didn't send it for a month. She used 2-3 day priority. I get my stuff on time from every other company. I placed numerous orders with other companies during that time and all came in less than a week.

After receiving my funky, dog poop smelling and oozing products it took her another month to replace those.

I may live in AK but USPS delivers on time. Our stuff goes to a main hub (Seattle) in the lower 48 and then is flown up here to Anchorage. Our priority doesn't wander about the country or sit anywhere. I often get my stuff before sone of the ladies here.

Did you know I spent around $200??? And I received 2 boxes. One was disgusting. And the other one had something leak and ruin all of the non waterproof labels. Then I had ti rinse everything off and made the problem worse?

At this point I was trying to keep an open mind. But I didn't love her products. After the NASTY LETTER telling all the whiners off, I was through with her.

WOW. Just ...WOW.:blush:

She wont be in business long with the way she is doing things.

I placed an order on 11/1. On 11/18 I got a tracking notice but my package has yet to be delivered to the PO. Today she sent an e-mail blaming her late shipping on the holidays. I really hope I don't like this stuff, because I'm hating the customer service.

I placed an order on 11/1. On 11/18 I got a tracking notice but my package has yet to be delivered to the PO. Today she sent an e-mail blaming her late shipping on the holidays. I really hope I don't like this stuff, because I'm hating the customer service.

You can find something better.

The big holiday shipping season isn't in effect yet, so she is just making excuses.

Also, they (USPS/ups) hire extra people t help and work longer hours so that we don't see a delay.

The holiday season must be 24/365 on her planet, because she late year-round.

That or she makes up holidays. The "I got so many children I don't know what to do Day", "Wife/Momprenour Day" and "Shut up and stop talking about me on LHCF Day"

My favorites were "Success and Sacrifice Day", and "Harbor Discontent and Relentless Grudge Day" those were fun. But, the real winner was "Give a Piece of Your Heart Not Your Mind Day". I really hope that becomes an annual event.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:

Holidays ain't even started yet. -_-

You can find something better.

The big holiday shipping season isn't in effect yet, so she is just making excuses.

Also, they (USPS/ups) hire extra people t help and work longer hours so that we don't see a delay.

The holiday season must be 24/365 on her planet, because she late year-round.

That or she makes up holidays. The "I got so many children I don't know what to do Day", "Wife/Momprenour Day" and "Shut up and stop talking about me on LHCF Day"

My favorites were "Success and Sacrifice Day", and "Harbor Discontent and Relentless Grudge Day" those were fun. But, the real winner was "Give a Piece of Your Heart Not Your Mind Day". I really hope that becomes an annual event.

^^^ :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I won a bottle of Knot Sauce in a giveaway. I tried to like it, but it just made my hair feel coated & sticky.

I still love the Curl Blaze. I have half a bottle left. If I have to reorder I should do it now, so I can get it by the time the weather warms up :look::lol:

I ordered the 32 oz. size of the Mango Dip Detangling Slip on 11/8/13. It (still) has a status of 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'. *sigh*

I really like this product and the Curl Blaze. All I can suggest for others is to purchase long before you have a need so you won't be needlessly irritated.

To that end, she is offering a free shipping code through 12/31/13 for those interested.
FREESHIP

I ordered the 32 oz. size of the Mango Dip Detangling Slip on 11/8/13. It (still) has a status of 'Electronic Shipping Info Received'. *sigh*

I really like this product and the Curl Blaze. All I can suggest for others is to purchase long before you have a need so you won't be needlessly irritated.

To that end, she is offering a free shipping code through 12/31/13 for those interested.
FREESHIP

Dang! If shipping we pay for is slooooow, then how long will FREE SHIPPING TAKE? Egads, woman!

And she just sent an e-mail about ANOTHER sale. On top of the BF sale she's having. She seems to recognize that the VIP BF thing isn't going to work if people don't receive their first orders BEFORE BF so you can e-mail to get your secret code if you don't receive your products by Wednesday.

Over it.

Back