Soho Dominican Salon

Ebony

Hi ladies! I will be in Soho today and would like to get my hair done. I've turned my desk upside down
looking for the name and address of the dominican salon in Soho somewhere around houston? Does anyone have the information for it?? Thanks so much in advance!

caralexis2005

i want to know too! the only black salon i know of in the village is mo' hair salon. they are ok if you just want a wash and set or press/flatiron.

asummertyme

i know one on canal st. it is called jusjam....black salon , he will tear a hair cut up!! '
he does great hair styles...cant remeber his name though

free2bme

There is a Dominican salon in the Bowery area. I went there a year ago but it was abit out of the way for me. I can't remember the name of it but I reveiwed it around this time last year. It might still be on the archives.

Ebony

caralexis2005, thanks so much! i ended up going to my emergency midtown place yesterday where the wash n set is $24.99, and the wash n go is $28, but i like the fact that if my bo says "we're going out to dinner with my boss tnite", my midtown er spot will take me walking in, and that's just what happened "after" i arrived in the salon, he called me. i see i had my little two cents in that old post too...lol. this time the info isn't going to get away. when i'm hangin in union square, that downtown salon will be the spot i use. thanks all!