soft sheen carson optimum oil therapy

IMFOCSD

Has anyone tried any of the products from this line? At the end of the month I am going to try sticking to one brand for all my hair care needs. The only thing I have tried from this line is the optimum oil therapy shine booster and it was the bomb left my hair real soft, silky and shiny. I received lots of compliments when I used it. Anyway I am wondering how the shampoos, conditioners, moisterizers, etc work. If anyone has any feed back I would appreciate it, even if you know someone else that has used it with good results.

If not can anyone give me some good (inexpensive) hair care brands? My second choice will be Neutrogena Triple Moisture.

Thanks

santia

I tried one of the product's from this line and was not happy with the results. It weighed my hair down. The smell was great though. If I can remember it was in a jar, not a tube.

LadyJay114

i heard its junk in a bottle... i'd be weary about anything from Optimum (except for the relaxers)

i've tried the NTM Silk Touch and it worked ok in my hair, but lots of people on the board have raved about it.

glamazon386

sweetcoco said:
Has anyone tried any of the products from this line? At the end of the month I am going to try sticking to one brand for all my hair care needs. The only thing I have tried from this line is the optimum oil therapy shine booster and it was the bomb left my hair real soft, silky and shiny. I received lots of compliments when I used it. Anyway I am wondering how the shampoos, conditioners, moisterizers, etc work. If anyone has any feed back I would appreciate it, even if you know someone else that has used it with good results.

If not can anyone give me some good (inexpensive) hair care brands? My second choice will be Neutrogena Triple Moisture.

Thanks

I used the Oil Moisturizer Creme in the bottle. It was okay but nothing spectacular. I don't think I'll buy it again once the bottle is gone. I've used NTM too (poo, con, serum, leave in and something else) and it's pretty good. I like it.

IMFOCSD

Thanks ladies for the responses and I think I will try NTM. I am going to try my best not to change my mind, but if I do I will go back to using healthy hair plus products. They are fair priced, but worth the price. Has any other ladies heard of healthy hair plus?

firecracker

I have only used the Shine Booster from that line. I use it right after shampooing then I add a moisturizer, curl restorer and IC gel. It seals in my moisture for days and leaves my hair shiny.

xDestinedx

I bought just about the whole line...and now they are sitting in the back of the cabinet collecting dust....smh...

I bought them when I was experiencing alot of breakage. I cant say it helped much.

deontaer

I've tried to use the moisturizer and I don't really like it. It does make your hair shiny, but it weighs it down too...never put it on wet hair and try to comb it aftwards, you'll be in tears. I'll stick with the NTM silk touch and Organics liquid mayonnaise (LOVE this stuff).

I use the optimum moisturizer on my 2 yr olds hair because her hair sucks up moisture and looks dry with every other product I've used exexpt this one...so I guess it has some use.

Twisties

Yes I have tried the Optimum Oil Theraphy and I didn't like it much. The shampoo and conditioner dried out my hair so I only used it twice and stopped. The leave in Hair Lotion was ok and smelled good and I still use that when I first wash my hair to use up the bottle. I would not buy it again. I am all natural - 4b.

tffy2004

I use this one whenever I flat iron my hair, a little goes a long way for me. I like it.

IMFOCSD

I guess somethings work for some but not others. Maybe I will try and get some free samples.

AVNchick

sweetcoco said:
I guess somethings work for some but not others. Maybe I will try and get some free samples.

True. I used the oil moisturizer shown above awhile agoand I didn't really care for it b/c it was too greasy. I gave it to my little sister and she likes it alot. She said uses very little since her hair is so fine and it makes her hair very soft and shiny.

ShaniKeys

sweetcoco said:

Thanks
I haven't but I sure would like to...keep me posted pls

HighlyFavored1

I used the oil moisturizer in the bottle pictured above, I didn't like it though, it was way too thick for me. Made my hair stick together, and I feel like that causes the ends to tangle and just get too greasy. The shine booster was nice for wash and gos, but nothing to go crazy over. I think I was just using it because I'd bought it.