Free Samples of Optimum Oil Therapy

KAddy

I received an email from S0ft-Sheen Carson offering free samples. So why not share it with my hair girl friends.

Click Here

There is a small box on the right side of the screen that reads Experience the Therapy!

KAddy

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm, I didn't realize they were a L'oreal division. Thanks for posting this, Kaddy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I never knew this either

KAddy

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Kaddy! I love me some free samples. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too girl. I figure why not let the products come to me, especially FREE ones.

foxxymami

This product (the Shine Booster) has a delightful scent. I saw it in the drugstore a little while ago and because of the oils that are advertised to be in it and the vibrant look of the bottle (silly, i know) i decided it's worth a try. I've been using it every now and again, and it definitely leaves my hair looking nice and polished! I put in my info to get free samples of the other products on this line as well

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I also bought this product along with the dry hair healer.

Both of the products smell wonderful. They are light and don't leave that heavy buildup on your hair.

The oil therapy is non greasy and leaves a wonderful shine to the hair.

I tried it because it was buy on get one free at Walgreens.

Not bad at all. I have been using it on my daughter's hair.

KAddy

Hey. I didn't get mine yet

Angel54

Natural
I received mine in the mail yesterday. I have not tried it yet because I am wearing braids. I plan to take my braids out over the x-mas holiday. I'll let you know how it works on natural hair.

Angel54

Natural
I received mine in the mail yesterday. I have not tried it yet because I am wearing braids. I plan to take my braids out over the x-mas holiday. I'll let you know how it works on natural hair.

Kha

[ QUOTE ]
Shawnee66 said:
I just my free sample of the Dry Hair Healer. It was delivered by UPS. It smells and feels really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got mine today too, I forgot I even requested it. I might use it on my ends, but I wish it didn't have mineral oil AND petroleum in the top five ingredients... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

KAddy

hmmm, maybe mine will be waiting for me when I get home *crosses fingers* Although I don't know what I would use it for either...Maybe I will let the hubby use it for his locs.