Soft & Beautiful HMC conditioner

fancypants007

Someone here recommended that Soft & Beautiful HMC conditioner was a very good moisturising conditioner and she said she mixes about 1Tbs. of Dark and Lovely Pro Therapy Intense Protein into it. Well I did it this past saturday after my henna treatment. I sectioned my hair and applied the conditioner and then I added 1Tbs. of coconut oil to each section and then I sit under the dryer for about 15 minutes. My hair was very soft and I lost very little hair when I detangled. I had to use almost the whole tube of the Soft & Beautiful HMC conditioner but it was well worth it. I just wanted to say thank you to whoever it was that recommended it. I think I will continue to do this bi-weekly to help keep the moisture and the protein in my hair.

shunta

Thats funny because a member on Black Hair Media states in her fotki that she uses these two conditioners and her hair is waistlength and absolutely gorgeous!

Barbara

Princess
fancypants007 said:
Someone here recommended that Soft & Beautiful HMC conditioner was a very good moisturising conditioner and she said she mixes about 1Tbs. of Dark and Lovely Pro Therapy Intense Protein into it. Well I did it this past saturday after my henna treatment. I sectioned my hair and applied the conditioner and then I added 1Tbs. of coconut oil to each section and then I sit under the dryer for about 15 minutes. My hair was very soft and I lost very little hair when I detangled. I had to use almost the whole tube of the Soft & Beautiful HMC conditioner but it was well worth it. I just wanted to say thank you to whoever it was that recommended it. I think I will continue to do this bi-weekly to help keep the moisture and the protein in my hair.

That's a good idea to add one tablespoon of oil to each conditioned section. This guarantee that the hair doesn't dry out while conditioning.