So, Im gonna have to give Co-Washing another try

moriahar

I co-washed Friday with Aussie Moist and didn't like the texture of my hair so I shampooed with Aphogee Moisturizing Shampoo.

Today I decided to give cowashing another try. This time with V05 Moisture Milk.
Once I washed the condish out I was dissappointed. My hair felt heavy and stiff. But decided against doing anything else to it. I just let it air dry.
Now its about 2 hrs later and my hair is almost dry. I've combed thru to detangle. My hair feels really soft. Even my 2+ inches of new growth!!!!

I'm going to give co washing a real chance... I'm 16 weeks post and I can get my fingers to my scalp without ANY heat!!!! :D

BrooklynSouth

Glad you gave it another try. I still deep condition after con-poos. Do you clarify?..that may help to remove your products then con-poo for detangling softness.

moriahar

Glad you gave it another try. I still deep condition after con-poos. Do you clarify?..that may help to remove your products then con-poo for detangling softness.
Thx Brooklyn. I don't clarify. What's a good clarifying poo? Is ORS Creamy Aloe poo considered clarifying? Most of the time when I use it, my hair feels stripped. :(

Ronnieaj

Thx Brooklyn. I don't clarify. What's a good clarifying poo? Is ORS Creamy Aloe poo considered clarifying? Most of the time when I use it, my hair feels stripped. :(

Yep, it's a clarifying, chelating, neutralizing shampoo. I use it once it a truly blue moon. I love Aussie Moist and I've had really good experiences with the Herbal Essences. Ironically, as dry as my hair is, I don't like heavy cowash conditioners. Maybe it's the weather, IDK. I'll re-evaluate that in the winter. I also DC after I co-wash as well. I just like the softness of my hair when I DC.

moriahar

Thx Ronnie.

I guess I have clarified in the past but its probably been about 4 weeks.

I typically do dc when ever I wash but since I was trying out a new product, I wanted to see how it worked alone.