So 1913 Update her album...

so1913

Oh!!! :blush3: Thank you all, ya'll are too much. I don't have many updates, only pics of the twists I put in yesterday, but I'm glad you all like them!

blazingthru

love those twist, I might just twist my hair up after all. I was going to wait until it got longer, maybe in a year or so but now I want to see if I can actually where it outside the house.
Great picture, love love your hair.

so1913

thanks ladies! I am determined to FINALLY getting this twisting thing down! It's definitely easier with more length...

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I was checking out the siggy pic. yesterday, and those twist are cute.
So1913 will you be letting you hair grow out and cut back on the cuts?
I think it looks really nice with the length.

Faith

Long time no talk girl. :) How've you been?

Had to log in to tell you, your hair looks GREAT :). You're doing a very good job with it and it looks like you have retired the scissors a bit :look:

Keep it up :)

so1913

LOL, I actually have my 3 month appointment to get my hair trimmed/cut at the end of the month. I'm trying to stick to this regular routine. This will be my 3rd visit with my current stylist. He knows I'm growing it out, so he only takes off enough to shape it and get rid of the old ends :) As long as I go regularly, there's no need for huge cuts, so I've been able to retain length, while keeping my ends in top shape.