SLOOOOOWWW BOARD

Aerie17

I am having a regular problem with the slow turning of pages. It seems almost as if the screen wants to freeze but then moves agonizingly slowly when I want to navigate to another page. This has been going on for over a week. Everything starts off fine, and after a while, things just slow down until I just decide to log off in frustration. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?

G

I thought it was just me. It takes an act or God and patience just to get a post to open.

Aerie,

It seems like you and I are having the same problems with the system. (Icons, slowness, etc)

AJamericanDiva

Me too... I complained about this in this forum under a thread about the computer freezing up... It goes so slow and then that "sorry, unable to open this page" screen pops up. When you reload, sometimes if you were in the middle of posting, you end up with multiple posts that say the same thing. Actually, I've been noticing that when I read posts I am seeing multiple posts that from the same sender that says the same thing.....