*Simple/Basic* MultiVitamin & Hair/skin/nail Supplement Suggestions Needed

so1913

Hello ladies,

I am looking for recommendations for a good multivitamin and hair or hair/skin/nail supplement. I do not want to make a complicated vitamin regimen, I know I won't stick to it, but something where I'm taking only 1 to 2 max of each supplement daily would be great. I would like to be able to purchase at GNC (I know they have quite a few options, just can't narrow it down without some feedback) or online through vitacost. I'm not in search of a miracle pills, or looking for something that will specifically make my hair grow 100x faster, but as I move further along in my 30's, I just want to start taking supplements to help support my general health and healthy hair growth. Looking forward to your suggestions and hearing your experiences.

Thanks!

so1913

GNC Hair, Skin and Nail and Be Beautiful are awesome!!! Both at GNC too :yep:

I was eyeing those two this morning, trying to figure out which one would be best to try lol. I think I noticed the Be Beautiful was only 1 pill vs the Hair, Skin, and Nail vitamin that I think was 2 pills daily, which had me leaning towards Be Beautiful for that simple fact lol. I figured I'd check in with you ladies first :)

NikkiQ

I was eyeing those two this morning, trying to figure out which one would be best to try lol. I think I noticed the Be Beautiful was only 1 pill vs the Hair, Skin, and Nail vitamin that I think was 2 pills daily, which had me leaning towards Be Beautiful for that simple fact lol. I figured I'd check in with you ladies first :)

They also have the Be Beautiful soft chews :lachen:. They gave me one the last time I went into GNC.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
so1913, I notice that you live in NJ (so do I). Just as a suggestion, you can get great deals at Vitamin Shoppe which is NJ based. Many locations allow you to order at the store and ship to the store for free. They also tend to have more sales than GNC.

so1913

so1913, I notice that you live in NJ (so do I). Just as a suggestion, you can get great deals at Vitamin Shoppe which is NJ based. Many locations allow you to order at the store and ship to the store for free. They also tend to have more sales than GNC.

Yes, you are right! I definitely have access to quite a few Vitamin Shoppe locations between NJ/NYC so I'm open to checking out anything available there as well, thanks!

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Yes, you are right! I definitely have access to quite a few Vitamin Shoppe locations between NJ/NYC so I'm open to checking out anything available there as well, thanks!

At the vitamin shop if you see the price is less on-line tell them, most often they will do a price match in the store.:yep: