Silk Elements Revive & Restore Repair Masque

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

It's a deep hair conditioner and it's wonderful. I bought it for a dollar at Sally's...only 2 of them. Also bought the SE mayonnaise. I wish I had knows how good this product was at the time because I would have gone to every Sally's in town to stock up. I believe it's been discontinued...or many the packaging is changing? Anybody else use it? It stopped my hairfall (know on wood fast!!).

deusa80

It's a deep hair conditioner and it's wonderful. I bought it for a dollar at Sally's...only 2 of them. Also bought the SE mayonnaise. I wish I had knows how good this product was at the time because I would have gone to every Sally's in town to stock up. I believe it's been discontinued...or many the packaging is changing? Anybody else use it? It stopped my hairfall (know on wood fast!!).

I think I may have tried this a few months ago...was the label green? It was on clearance when I got it, but it was about $3 at the time. It may have been discontinued or something like that because I haven't seen it again. I used it as a DC on dry hair and it worked pretty well.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I think I may have tried this a few months ago...was the label green? It was on clearance when I got it, but it was about $3 at the time. It may have been discontinued or something like that because I haven't seen it again. I used it as a DC on dry hair and it worked pretty well.

Yes, it's a green jar. I like it so much. I'm sitting here right now after my shampoo, slathered in masque and under a heating cap. It's awesome. I'll follow up with Rusk Hair Smoother for the combout (I did detangle in the shower). I love this combo of products. Too bad it's gone!~