SICKBAY! S.O.S. from a RECOVERING PJ!!!

MissYocairis

Okay....that "Favorite Dominican Conditioner" thread has somehow led me to having a serious PJ Addiction SETBACK up on www.sickbay.com! HEEEELLLPP!!! :eek: :( :( :eek: There are, like 20 different DOMINICAN brands of hair products.....from the Capilo to the Miss KEY, to the Rysell to the Nacidit and even ALTER EGO!!!! I don't know WHICH ONE to buy! I want THEM ALL. I am having a HARD TIME MAKING A CHOICE. I am quivering and shaking just having wonderful visions of receiving deliveries daily and opening them up with excitement and RUNNING TO THE SHOWER to try them out! HELP ME!!! Which is best? ALTER EGO? MISS KEY? CAPILO? NACIDIT? RYSELL? GREIT'-OLL (12 en 1)? :confused: :(

~*~ShopAholic~*~

LOL, girl just reading your post is making me want to try out the ones I haven't yet, LOl, but anyway I have tried three of them:
Capilo: leaves my hair and others I have used it on, soft, silky and moist. It does does wonders for post relaxer days making it easier to comb and having very little to no shedding.
Silicone Mix: does the same as the above, but will add that it helps loosen the curl of my NG, and leaves a wonderful smell and shine.
Miss Keys 10 en 1: Moisturizes, and softens. It doesn't make detangeling easier, but the moisture is the bomb, it reminds me of a cholesterol cond. except my hair actually benefits from the 10 en 1 oppose to cholesterol conditioners which do nothing.
All three smell wonderful and my hair nor my clients hair have not complained yet. ;) :) :D :grin:

MissYocairis

BeautifulWideEyes said:
LOL, girl just reading your post is making me want to try out the ones I haven't yet, LOl, but anyway I have tried three of them:
Capilo: leaves my hair and others I have used it on, soft, silky and moist. It does does wonders for post relaxer days making it easier to comb and having very little to no shedding.
Silicone Mix: does the same as the above, but will add that it helps loosen the curl of my NG, and leaves a wonderful smell and shine.
Miss Keys 10 en 1: Moisturizes, and softens. It doesn't make detangeling easier, but the moisture is the bomb, it reminds me of a cholesterol cond. except my hair actually benefits from the 10 en 1 oppose to cholesterol conditioners which do nothing.
All three smell wonderful and my hair nor my clients hair have not complained yet. ;) :) :D :grin:

OKAY! Miss Keys it is! ohhhh, I want them all so baaaad! :mad:

blackhair

Yep I know what you mean. I just receive my first order from sickbay and i am buying even more from a member. I will try many of them this weekend.

MissYocairis

chocolate01 said:
:lachen: sorry I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. It's ok i've had that feeling before.

Girl....I have developed a whole co-wash addiction to compliment my PJ'ism! This sickbay site is like taking an alcoholic to Vegas! I don't want to hurt myself! :mad:

MissYocairis

blackhair said:
Yep I know what you mean. I just receive my first order from sickbay and i am buying even more from a member. I will try many of them this weekend.

Sounds like you got it bad like I do. Only folks I know who wash hair as a HOBBY are on LHCF!!!! :look:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

CantBeCopied said:
OKAY! Miss Keys it is! ohhhh, I want them all so baaaad! :mad:
I use all three for different reasons and at different times, I say buy the ones you really want to try or you'll just end up making orders every weel like I did and it helps save on Shipping and Handling, or you can find out if there are any ladies here from your area that wouldn't mind letting you try a sample.

MissYocairis

BeautifulWideEyes said:
I use all three for different reasons and at different times, I say buy the ones you really want to try or you'll just end up making orders every weel like I did and it helps save on Shipping and Handling, or you can find out if there are any ladies here from your area that wouldn't mind letting you try a sample.

Excellent idea. I didn't think of that. I already ordered a 4lb tub of Miss Keys. Now, I wish I had gone ahead and added some other stuff in with it. :( I sure hope I like Miss Keys! I wanted like 3 others in addition to Miss Keys REALLLY BAD! But, my PJ'ism had me feeling guilty. Oh well. :ohwell:

LABETT

I have tried several dominican conditioners over three years on the board
trading and exchanging with several hairbuddies.
This way you can save money and know which conditioners works on your hair.

chocolate01

CantBeCopied said:
Girl....I have developed a whole co-wash addiction to compliment my PJ'ism! This sickbay site is like taking an alcoholic to Vegas! I don't want to hurt myself! :mad:

:lachen: I know the feeling really, that's why I refuse to go on that site. I have been wanting that silicon mix for a while now but I told myself I am not going to try it until I use up the things I already have. I

Queenie

I know the feeling. Earlier this year I had 4 different ones. I finally used them all up and bought a huge tub of Miss Keys 10 en 1. They have all been great.

karezone

I just keep reminding myself of the cell phone I am getting and how I can't afford to be ordering products when I have stuff in my room that I need to using up.

MissYocairis

Queenie said:
I know the feeling. Earlier this year I had 4 different ones. I finally used them all up and bought a huge tub of Miss Keys 10 en 1. They have all been great.

So, you are pleased with the Miss Keys then? I had to buy a 4lb tub because they were sold out of the smaller sizes. Have you ever tried the Dominican "RINSES"? And, what are the rinses anyway? Are they just really a quick conditioner? What about the SILKWORM stuff?

MissYocairis

karezone said:
I just keep reminding myself of the cell phone I am getting and how I can't afford to be ordering products when I have stuff in my room that I need to using up.

I hear you. Okay, why am I thinking of putting together a Christmas wish list FULL of nothing but Dominican treatments? :cool: