Miss Key Prods. Issues with FDA..Info from Sickbay CS

SvelteVelvet

I ordered some stuff from ibeautyny.com yesterday to re-stock on dom products and get some new stuff. Today I decided I wanted to get Miss Key 10 en 1 and I was gonna call them and see if they could throw it en there real quick but those fast bastids already shipped my order..:lol: So anyway, I decided to go to Sickbay (cheaper) and saw all their Miss Key stuff was out of stock. So I called Customer Service to ask them when they'd be getting 10 en 1, the guy said that Miss Key's is having problems with FDA and they keep trying to get it in but then they keep having to send it back so they don't really know when or if they'll sell it again.

So now I'm just wondering what that problem could be. Has anyone heard this?

*Frisky*

I looked on the FDA website and there is an issue about Miss Keys skin whitening cream that contains mercury..maybe they put a hold on the whole line of products.

SvelteVelvet

marie170 said:
I looked on the FDA website and there is an issue about Miss Keys skin whitening cream that contains mercury..maybe they put a hold on the whole line of products.

Thanks! Makes sense. Perhaps I'll take my chances and order it from the other site. I've only heard good things about the 10 en 1 so, I won't worry about it.

la flaca

marie170 said:

That cream was discontinued in the DR in the 80s:perplexed

*Frisky*

la flaca said:
That cream was discontinued in the DR in the 80s:perplexed

It was the most recent entry on the FDA website dated 6/15/07 but when you clicked the link and read it there were references to old dates like 2003.

SvelteVelvet

janeemat said:
I ordered Miss Key Wheat Germ Treatment from Sickbay and rec'd it Wed w/o a problem.

WHA! :eek: He lied to me? Well maybe he was just referring to the 10 en 1. But I recalled him saying all the Miss Key products, BUT he did offer to try to see if someone else had them that he could get it from. Perhaps he was able to get the wheat germ from somewhere else.

MizAvalon

I also tried to order Miss Key 10 en 1 from Sickbay yesterday. Since it was out of stock I just ordered it from roundbrushhair instead.

This will be my first time using it, I hope I like it!:)