*****Sickbay: "Dominican Products" Sale*****

MzOptimistic

Thanks for posting. I guess I'll splurge a little, lord knows I have been slacking in the pj dept:rolleyes: Now I have to decide what to get. I'm 4a, course, thick hair, in case ne one wanna recommend ne thing:rolleyes: and plz recommend something that will get this NG in order:grin:

PuffyBrown

Makin my list, checkin twice, make sure I got enought tonite.....product junkies comin to town....

:lachen:Really!

Thanks for posting this.

My pleasure.
You are welcome.

Thanks for posting. I guess I'll splurge a little, lord knows I have been slacking in the pj dept:rolleyes: Now I have to decide what to get. I'm 4a, course, thick hair, in case ne one wanna recommend ne thing:rolleyes: and plz recommend something that will get this NG in order:grin:

I haven't been slacking off. I just have so much stuff. I go through my dominican product pretty fast so I am not worried about having too much of that.

Healthb4Length

Good lookin' out! I just hope they have enough kan kanechoem, I've been dying to try this line for over a year. It just seems whenever I'm ready to order they sell out:nono:.

ScandalousBeauty

Oh goodness! I haven't really been using Dominican products since I went Natural. But, for a sale, I'd love to start up again and try some new stuff! I used to LOVE 10 en 1!!!!!!!!!!! Naturals...any recommendations?

ScandalousBeauty

The olive oil rinse??? I'm thinking of trying this and the coconut oil too..

Thats great gissell... I ordered some emergencia, silicon mix, and nacidit olive oil from them 2 weeks ago and it took over a week for shipping!!! Any hoo I wonder if it will be like the buy one get one sale they had 2 years ago... Im interested to see if they exclude salerm again too....

To PuffyBrown, is Kan Kanechomn really that good? I've been seeing them in some beauty supply stores but for some reason wasn't moved to try them. Which one do you think is the best?

~*~ShopAholic~*~

That's what I am hoping for, or atleast 1/2 price. I am going to bring back the 10 en 1 into my rotation, and want to try 3 or 4 other things. I guess I miss being a pj.
Thats great gissell... I ordered some emergencia, silicon mix, and nacidit olive oil from them 2 weeks ago and it took over a week for shipping!!! Any hoo I wonder if it will be like the buy one get one sale they had 2 years ago... Im interested to see if they exclude salerm again too....

PuffyBrown

To PuffyBrown, is Kan Kanechomn really that good? I've been seeing them in some beauty supply stores but for some reason wasn't moved to try them. Which one do you think is the best?

Oh wow..well for moisture: from the ones that I have used I like the Aloe Vera and the Max Selective the best. I get moisturized hair that last. Great slip with these two. I found the Karite Butter to be very moisturizing. Actually due to my co-wash/wash regimine there was one time when my hair got over moisturized using that Karite Butter. It is good though. So good in fact that I let a friend use it and she wouldn't give it back. The Black Hair is just aight in my opinion. I probally would buy that on again. Keep in mind that everybodys hair type is different.

Oh goodness! I haven't really been using Dominican products since I went Natural. But, for a sale, I'd love to start up again and try some new stuff! I used to LOVE 10 en 1!!!!!!!!!!! Naturals...any recommendations?

The 10 en 1 sounds like a great starting point. If you just want to try, some of the most popular brands are
Silicon Mix, Miss Key, Salerm, Alter Ego, Henna Queen, Capilo, Laboratorios Key. (ladies feel free to chime in!)

I have also used the tropical line. It works a lot like the Capilo line. I hated the LaBomba Line but I understand it works good for some people. It made my hair hard.

I do plan to try some of the other brands at some point.

Good lookin' out! I just hope they have enough kan kanechoem, I've been dying to try this line for over a year. It just seems whenever I'm ready to order they sell out:nono:.

I know. I remember once I actually got it in my shopping cart. I received a call saying that it wasn't in stock they were really nice but I still wanted my stuff.

Thanks for the "heads up."

You're Welcome!

PuffyBrown

Dang yall talk alot.
This thread was way back in archives. Imma have ta bump this back up. Its shopping season!

Tresses

I am in love with Nacidit Coconut and the Olive Oil.
Kan Kanechomn is da bom.

Hey Puff,

Which Kan Kanechomn are we talking about? The treatments or the rinse?
Same for Nacidit.... I would like to revisit Nacidit, I tried the Olive Oil rinse years ago but I think I was using it wrong.

soonergirl

I like emergencia, nacidit olive oil, and silicon mix...Salerm wheat germ is also good

Chrissy811

Thanks I was just thinking that I need some more stuff and was going to put in an order today but I will wait!! This will be my last hair purchase of the year:look:!!

PuffyBrown

Hey Puff,

Which Kan Kanechomn are we talking about? The treatments or the rinse?
Same for Nacidit.... I would like to revisit Nacidit, I tried the Olive Oil rinse years ago but I think I was using it wrong.

I used both the Nacidit conditioner and rinse. Now I just use the conditioner. I only use the conditioner in the Kan Kanechomn. I should try a rinse to see if I like it...hum. I find other conditioners work better for a rinse. Organix (Walgreens) is the bom.

Thanks I was just thinking that I need some more stuff and was going to put in an order today but I will wait!! This will be my last hair purchase of the year:look:!!

Oh okay..:nono:

Tamrin

unapologetic
I just got this back from them. I guess I have to wait or take the train to washington heights.

MESSAGE FROM WWW.SICKBAY.BIZ

PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT:

Our office will be closed from November 27 to December 7, any orders placed during this time will be shipped on December 8. If you have any CLAIMS due to any loss please email us at: [email protected] and we will reply on or before December 8. Any orders placed from now to November 26 at 12:00pm Eastern Time will be shipped before or on November 26. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your understanding

PuffyBrown

This is the response that I received from Sickbay regarding the Kan Kanechomn inventory.

Madam,

We are trying to get more Kan Kanechomn but it is hard for us to get it since the supplier from Brasil does not have more inventory to offer.

As soon as we can get more then we will let you know.

Sincerely,

Customer Service