*****Sickbay: "Dominican Products" Sale*****

PuffyBrown

Okay ladies, here is another.
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way!

Sickbay announcing that they are having special
prices December 12 to December 14.

I am ready to stock up on my Dominican Condishes!

I am in love with Nacidit Coconut and the Olive Oil.
Kan Kanechomn is da bom.
Not too much in to Silicon Mix, but I might try it again to see if I changed my mind. There are many others in that sotre that I like but I want to see what the prices are. Remeber too that Sickbay.biz offers discounts to LCHF members with a $25 purchase or more.

Discount: LENNOX05

See ya week after next.

*fabulosity*

Oh please remind me when this comes up..bump it up or something.. lol .. is there shipping reasonable? Lord knows I have enough damn hair products..but I cannot stop...

Hi.. I'm *FABULOSITY* and I'm a PRODUCT, BAND WAGON, and SALON JUNKIE!!

They say that's the first step.. I really want to try like all of them.. they sound so good!

PuffyBrown

You Got it!
I most certainly will!:yep:

Oh please remind me when this comes up..bump it up or something.. lol .. is there shipping reasonable? Lord knows I have enough damn hair products..but I cannot stop...

Hi.. I'm *FABULOSITY* and I'm a PRODUCT, BAND WAGON, and SALON JUNKIE!!

They say that's the first step.. I really want to try like all of them.. they sound so good!

PuffyBrown

So, what are you going to get?

I went through the Dominican product phase YEARS ago. :lol:

You don't like anymore?
I am actually going back to Dominican after trying a whole lot of others. Not exclusively though. Nobody can separate me from my Kenra and Elucence..no suree.

Really I just use the Kan Khanechom or the Nacidit. I been wanting to get the Alter Ego Coconut and Alter Ego Linseed so I think I am going to go for that line. I'll just "restock" on the Nacidit Coconut and Olive Oil. Those are my middle of week co-was DC's.

I was really heavy into all of those products, scalp drops, leave in's yada yada...but really I found that not to be that necessary for hair health so I'm just down for the DC's right now.

Allandra

You don't like anymore?
I am actually going back to Dominican after trying a whole lot of others. Not exclusively though. Nobody can separate me from my Kenra and Elucence..no suree.

Really I just use the Kan Khanechom or the Nacidit. I been wanting to get the Alter Ego Coconut and Alter Ego Linseed so I think I am going to go for that line. I'll just "restock" on the Nacidit Coconut and Olive Oil. Those are my middle of week co-was DC's.

I was really heavy into all of those products, scalp drops, leave in's yada yada...but really I found that not to be that necessary for hair health so I'm just down for the DC's right now.
I haven't used any of them in years. I just moved on, that's all. I'm sure the products are still good. Some of my favorites back then were:

Lafier Honey and Almond Conditioner
Lafier (the pink conditioner)
Silicon Mix Conditioner
Miss Key 10 en 1
Salerm 21 Leave In (which I still love / use)

soonergirl

Thats great gissell... I ordered some emergencia, silicon mix, and nacidit olive oil from them 2 weeks ago and it took over a week for shipping!!! Any hoo I wonder if it will be like the buy one get one sale they had 2 years ago... Im interested to see if they exclude salerm again too....

PuffyBrown

You know what. I forgot about that they did exclude that. I think the Alter Ego was excluded as well :wallbash:
I wanted some Alter Ego! I will have to wait and see.

Thats great gissell... I ordered some emergencia, silicon mix, and nacidit olive oil from them 2 weeks ago and it took over a week for shipping!!! Any hoo I wonder if it will be like the buy one get one sale they had 2 years ago... Im interested to see if they exclude salerm again too....

Chameleonchick

OMG thank you! is there a code you enter if you are a memeber here? I usually always buy about 100 dollars worth of products from them.

Glitter

Wait, so this nacidit line is good? I went down to my local bodega because I needed a good DC. I picked up Miss Key 10 en 1 but there were a few Nacidit products as well. I saw an olive oil one, an avocado one and I believe a honey and almond one.

PuffyBrown

Wait, so this nacidit line is good? I went down to my local bodega because I needed a good DC. I picked up Miss Key 10 en 1 but there were a few Nacidit products as well. I saw an olive oil one, an avocado one and I believe a honey and almond one.

Yes honey!! nacidit olive oil!!!...never tried the avocado but I am sure that its good!!:yep:

I agree. Yes it is that good, IMO.
I have used since joining this forum.

soonergirl: I used the avocado and you are right it is very very good. I used in combo with the avocado rinse and my hair was so soft and moist. The smell was an additional bonus.

SoOoNY

Im glad someone posted this. I just ran out if my 10 n 1 last night. its brought my hair back to life (with a few extra touches). Ill use my relaxed and natural til the sale. I was hoping they had my beloved AG fast food but they dont so how good is this nadict thing. i think i might try some... i wanna try one more thing... Im 3c/4a in a few spots and relaxed so what do you ladies suggest?

RedVelvet310

QUICK QUESTION : Kan Kanechomn and Alter Ego Coconut Mask is NEVER in stock. Does anyone know where they are coming in?

PuffyBrown

Yayy thanks, I'm thinking about trying to Dominican DCs.. I guess now is the perfect time :D

That is very true. Sales are very helpful when you are trying to get a stash started. Easier to restock than to get started.

QUICK QUESTION : Kan Kanechomn and Alter Ego Coconut Mask is NEVER in stock. Does anyone know where they are coming in?

In last year's sale they did not offer the Alter Ego at the discount (if my memory serves me), the Salerm either. It is hard for me to know when. I just keep looking. I haven't found the Kan Kanechomn anywhere else that bites:wallbash: