*****Sickbay: "Dominican Products" Sale*****

mango387

I talked to the gentleman from sickbay today. They were out from Thanksgiving to the 7th of this month, so the store is reallllly behind. Therefore, they are pushing back the sale to take care of current orders.

joytimes10

:ohwell: Note to self: Stay out of PJ threads. Why do I feel an order attack coming on. Fight it, back away; slowly now.......:nono:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Those lying bums! I'm already to narrow my list down and they pull this on us. They new they would be out for thanksgiving so I don't know why they didn't of that ahead of time. Oh well, whatever, they could have atleast let us see what the sale was going to be.

PuffyBrown

That's what Im talking about.
Don't even tell you what is going to be on sale.

Those lying bums! I'm already to narrow my list down and they pull this on us. They new they would be out for thanksgiving so I don't know why they didn't of that ahead of time. Oh well, whatever, they could have atleast let us see what the sale was going to be.

Eisani

Sale started, but watch the bastids. They've marked certain products up in price I'm guessing to compensate for the discount :nono:. I'll stick w/BSONY. I get my stuff quicker anyway. Don't play w/a junkie. That's all I'ma say.

Halana Malie

Sippin’ bubbly feeling lovely
Sale started, but watch the bastids. They've marked certain products up in price I'm guessing to compensate for the discount :nono:. I'll stick w/BSONY. I get my stuff quicker anyway. Don't play w/a junkie. That's all I'ma say.

I just saw that and was on my way to post about it. They just lost a customer, they placed outrageous prices up there and marked the original price as a sale price. How silly do they think we are. I hate companies like this.

PuffyBrown

I saw that too. Sickbay is losing their touch. They were living it up when they were the ones who sold the most dominican lines but they have alot of competition out their right now. How disapointing

I just saw that and was on my way to post about it. They just lost a customer, they placed outrageous prices up there and marked the original price as a sale price. How silly do they think we are. I hate companies like this.

PuffyBrown

oh Okay...what products did they go up in price on....I'm kinda new to this, I probably didn't notice a difference.

I think the conditioners were marked up a few cents. Doesn't sound like much, but it adds up when you're stocking up. The Nacidit conditioners are .50 cents more. I haven't ordered from Sickbay since the last sale. Its all good.

I made a purchase. I just bought some stuff that I have been wanting to try out. Just two or three things.

Chameleonchick

Oh well, I didn't know I ordered quite a bit, but my new years resolution is going to be not to buy anything for my hair unless I ran out of it AND its replacement/back up product.

PuffyBrown

Oh well, I didn't know I ordered quite a bit, but my new years resolution is going to be not to buy anything for my hair unless I ran out of it AND its replacement/back up product.

That's okay. Give or take a few cents it all equals out no matter where you go. You can always compensate what you spend in one place with bargaining for something else. The prices are still good IMO. I just wished they would do a better job on their inventory. They certainly would have gotten all of my money if they had the Kan Kanechomn products in stock. Too bad for them. I thinke they are getting slow.

PuffyBrown

Those Kan Kanechomn leave ins went from$4.99 the other day to $7 :nono:

ARE YOU SERIOUS!
That is just wrong. If he could afford to sell it for $4.99 than that is a HUGE mark-up. I understand the state of the economy on a business, but he is pushing customers away with that nonsense. Doubling the process.

soonergirl

Ok I thought it was just me!!! I knew the prices were higher, but then I said ok its just me....NOT!! I am not gonna purchase the items in my basket....