***SHOW ME YOUR BUNS***

KurlyNinja

I've fallen in LOVE :love: with bunning. I've realized that I do not only wish to have WL hair but I wish to have the biggest baddest bun in town. :lol: Sometimes I think I actually like looking at buns more than straight swangin hair (sometimes... :look:). So SHOW ME YOUR BUNS, LADIES! I just now realized how that sounds...but moving on...:lachen:

And also tell us how you did it. :drunk::drunk:

LaFemmeNaturelle

I love big buns. Adora had some lovely buns in her siggy and fotki. My buns are never big unless it's a sock bun or a messy one. Gonna have to work on that . Bring on the pics ladies. :-D

Last edited:

diadall

I majored in dance at a conservatory in high school. I lived in ballet buns. I can do many, many variations. I cut my hair when I went to college and now I am rediscovering my buns.

Last edited:

dlewis

wii bun

half bun

curly bun

I think I'll stop there. I LOVE BUNS!!!

FearfullyMade

@ dlewis, yea you need to quit it :) because I'm loving every single bun :) I used to bun in high school all the time. When I get to my goal length, I think buns will be my main ps :) thanks for the pictures :)

KurlyNinja

@dlewis OMG THOSE ARE AMAZING! I almost died at the wii bun :lachen:

I know there are more bun wearers... more buns please. :look:

dlewis

@dlewis OMG THOSE ARE AMAZING! I almost died at the wii bun :lachen:

I know there are more bun wearers... more buns please. :look:

My kids did that. They made everyone on wii. And I guess they had to give me a bun since that's the style I've mostly worn their entire lives.:lachen:

davisbr88

Bump!
I'm in any thread with picsssss! Hehehe!
Btw, those buns are soooo pretty D. Lewis! I wish I could bun my hair... it's thin and layered so my bun is the size of a dime. I hope that by goal length, I will be able to because I'd wear them all the time.
I especially love your hair candy! I really like the butterfly comb!

Janet'

This is my same old picture...my version of the Southern Tease bun...I need to do more bunning! Great thread!

@dlewis :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Attachments

• Natural Hair 030.jpg
    Natural Hair 030.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Natural Hair 031.jpg
    Natural Hair 031.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Natural Hair 034.jpg
    Natural Hair 034.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 56

MrsHdrLe

Ladies who use sticks for your buns (especially if you're between apl and bsl), how do you do it? I have a stick, but when I try to use it, it feels like the stick sticks out too much or something and I'd like a tighter, more secure bun. Advice?
TIA

wannabelong

Ladies who use sticks for your buns (especially if you're between apl and bsl), how do you do it? I have a stick, but when I try to use it, it feels like the stick sticks out too much or something and I'd like a tighter, more secure bun. Advice?
TIA

I watched Youtube videos and I just kept practicing. Here is the video I watched to do the bun in the picture. I really like this bun and it's my "go to" bun: YouTube - Lazy wrap bun

Also read this thread: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...-all-about-hair-sticks-pictures-included.html

I hope this helps.

gabulldawg

I'm looking for more bun ideas so I will be watching this thread! If a do a good bun I'll share it! Lately I've been rocking the donut bun without the circular piece so it's just my hair (if that makes sense)...

luvbighair

my hair today... part down the middle, inverted french braids on both sides til about my ears and bunned the rest.

Attachments

• 101130-172401.jpg
    101130-172401.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
:down:worst god awful bun EVER:down:

after much needed advice on better bunning:lol::laugh:

how iwear my hair without any heat on a daily basis::yawn:

but imight try braids as a PS.. my edges are dieing:cry: