"Should You Heat Train?" Video

EllePixie

omg i cant believe you told her crisco would be better lmao its ova my dreams of being a youtube guru and a lhcf regular have just gone out the window im scared of all of you now :computer:

:lachen::lachen: But was I even being mean to her? I was right! Crisco isn't bad! Where my LHCF Crisco stans at?!?!

Cherokee-n-Black

Lawd, I feel like if I'm still talkin' 'bout Chime I'm off-topic! I have been SMH'ing and laughing through the last um...10 pages??? Why did y'all ever introduce me to stayfabuluss (eeeeek!) Anywho, maybe this is the answer, she has mixed types (no Bonnet pun intended) so no one type emerges clearly? I dunno. Now, every time I see a different pic I'm like Oh, no that's "fill in hair type here." Maybe it's kind of like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop...or maybe it's relaxing the edges while transitioning...? I'm still confused about that part.

BostonMaria

#600.......:yay::yay::eatme::eatme::bouncegre :bath: :kissing4::driver::driver::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: :woot: :alcoholic :babyg: :dance7::dance7::bdance::bdance::cheers::cheers: :evilbanana: :evilbanana::Copy of 2cool::Copy of 2cool::2cool::2cool::2cool::2cool::reddancer: :reddancer:

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!