Should I just cut off my neck hair?

KurlyNinja

Yes, the hair on my neck. I'm not talking about my nape either. When I was relaxing I use to shave the hair on my neck off to make it look "neat". Now that I'm transitioning I'm just letting it do what it do. :lol: I havent really had a problem with it though. Until now. Now the hair on my neck is about 2-3 inches long and all natural of course. I'm starting to get SSK's on this hair and its tangling with some of my nape hair and breaking it off. I'm just wondering if I just shave it off and give up the hassle of trying to keep it there since its just neck hair. I just enjoy this hair so much because its the only hair on my head completely natural and I like to play with it... a lot. That may also be a problem. :look:

LaFemmeNaturelle

I'm confused? Is this the kitchen area? Hair below the kitchen? My mom used to cut mine off because it would never grow past a few inches and would just shrivel up and it was up. But it never tangled with my other hairs. If it's causing you problems and it doesnt look silly to cut/shave it off then go ahead.

diadall

I would need to see it. I have seen someone with hair on her neck and I liked it when she wore buns. The texture was straight although her hair was curly.

If it really bothers you I say cut.

KurlyNinja

Yes I know other people who have it and its usually straight and slicks down naturally, but mine is curly. And its starting to get longer. Its so fine that I'm pretty sure its not going to grow out past 3 inches but its still long enough that its getting SSKs.