Is this neck or shoulder length?

irsgirl

I had my hair cut Oct 17, 2009 to the shortest length of my nape. I first stated I had shoulder length hair, but after viewing other threads I think I am just neck length. Please help.:perplexed

poookie

OP i'd say you're grazing full shoulder, & ladyRaider, you've just got a little bit more to go :yep:

kandake

Your hair is so pretty!!! But, yes I think you're SL.

I think NL and Sl has several different "stages", for lack of better word. I think you're in the beginning stage of SL.

Lexib

OP - definitely shoulder length!! :D

ladyrider - your head looks like its tilted back a bit in your pic so I'm gonna say NL for you for now :)

LadyRaider

OP - definitely shoulder length!! :D

ladyrider - your head looks like its tilted back a bit in your pic so I'm gonna say NL for you for now :)

It's not! Honest! I've got my head turned around in a swivel chair with one hand on the mouse to press the camera button even though I can't see it. I am not faking hair length. Honest!:lachen:

Actually who knows. My intention was to keep my head straight, but no telling.

Lexib

Ha no, not accusing you of faking, lord knows there's been enough of that going on arnd here! Just saying it might not be the best angle to get an accurate reading or your length. ;)

but, not to hijack OP's thread...

katblack

Shoulder length, to me the term is quite clear if all your hair touches your shoulders then you are SL. Neck length is when your hair passes your ears but is not past your neck...