Should I get a blow ou or should I relax?

virgogrlnxtdr

Hey ladies,
I am trying to grow out my hair, like everyone else. I have decided to extend my relaxers. I talked to a few friends who have vey pretty hair and they said they went a semester without relaxing. So I was going to wait until Decmeber 30 to relax.I plan on taking trip in late October and haven't had a relaxer since the second to last week of August. Should I relax my hair or go to the Dominicans and have them blow it out?Which one is healthier for my hair?

Lucia

It depends on how much time your hair can spend w/o getting a touch-up, but until then definately blow dry and moisterize/condition x 3.
hth

Brownie

My advice would be to blow it out and try to keep your hair in protective styles for the majority of the time and keep the ends moisturized.

C

Cami

I know how it is trying to stretch out those relaxers. My last relaxer was July 14th and I don't plan to relax until Nov 1st. I usually keep my hair in protective styles, but now I will opt for a style using flexirods to give the appearance that my hair is fuller. Exactly how many weeks do you wait in between relaxers?