Should I change from Nexxus to Kenra?

Cassie28

Good afternoon group. I see that time is running out on the Kenra sale at Trade Secret this month. I was just debating if I should go ahead and get their liter bottles of shampoo and conditioner. I'm currently using Nexxus Botanoil and Humectress. I haven't had a problem out of them, but a lot of ladies on here have had good results on the Kenra products. Is there any one on here that used to used Nexxus and now use Kenra and ending up liking Kenra better? Also, which product helps more with building elasticity? Thanks.

patience

If you've never used Kenra products, I'd suggest that you buy the liter AND a smaller size. However, BEFORE you do this, be SURE that you can return the item if you change your mind or are allergic to it. This way, you can use the smaller bottle...if it works, you have alot of product. If it doesn't take it back and get your money back.

This is what I used to do when I was trying a new product. Also, see if they have trial sizes. OR contact the company and see if they will send you some samples!