PJs beware...Trade Secret is having a sale on Conditioners!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

Last night I happened to wonder into trade secret at my mall...and they are having a nice sale going on.

Their Kenra liter bottles are on sale 2 for $28!!!

Tigi liter bottles are on sale for $12 each!

I bought 3 Kenra Moisturizing conditioners (I split 4th one w/ my sister), 1 Tiji Dumb Blonde Conditioner, and 1 Tiji Moisture Maniac Conditioner. I almost bought the Tiji Oatmeal and Honey conditioner, but I knew I was already going overboard.

I should have enough conditioner to last me until the end of the year!

Just wanted to let you guys know :)

ravenmerlita

Thanks for the info. Trade Secret sales are great. Not that I'm going to buy anything else, even if it is on sale... :look:

ddean

Hi Ladies,

Last night I happened to wonder into trade secret at my mall...and they are having a nice sale going on.

Their Kenra liter bottles are on sale 2 for $28!!!

Tigi liter bottles are on sale for $12 each!

I bought 3 Kenra Moisturizing conditioners (I split 4th one w/ my sister), 1 Tiji Dumb Blonde Conditioner, and 1 Tiji Moisture Maniac Conditioner. I almost bought the Tiji Oatmeal and Honey conditioner, but I knew I was already going overboard.

I should have enough conditioner to last me until the end of the year!

Just wanted to let you guys know :)

:lachen:Just so happened huh, LOL. Thanks for the info, I haven't been to a Trade Secret in a while.

JerriBlank

OOOH!!! thanks for the heads up!
Now if the Trade Secret in my area isn't having a sale imma come back up in here sprinkling salt all over the place:lachen:
I wants my Kenra!!!!

Edit: when is this supposed to end?