HUGE SALE AT TRADESECRET

Healthb4Length

Hi all! I went to trade secret this past weekend and spent so much! The ones in the NJ area are having big sales on high end products. I got KMS reconstructor and Kms Curl conditioner 26oz size 2 for $15! Also I got some Lanza urban elements shampoo 25oz size for $4! All liter sized Joico, Kenra, Biolage and Nexxus for sale---it's buy two one liter sized bottles mix and match for $20-25! I hope that someone can use this if you use any of these products!
cool.gif

Trade Secret seems to do this often. Last Aug. I got 2 industrial sized bottles of Bed Head Dumb Blonde for like $22! I still have the shampoo, it would take me years to go through it!

[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
Trade Secret seems to do this often. Last Aug. I got 2 industrial sized bottles of Bed Head Dumb Blonde for like $22! I still have the shampoo, it would take me years to go through it!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's that bottle huge. It will take me forever to get through mine also
laugh.gif

I am staying away from Tradesecret. I only go on Tuesdays before 11 so I can get the early bird 20% off and double stamps. I just spent $60 ++ there on Nexxus and Nioxin products!!

[ QUOTE ]
nfynit_812 said:
Where is this Trade Secrets store?!?!?? Inquiring minds wanna know!

[/ QUOTE ]
Most Trade Secrets Stores are located in large malls or Outlet shopping malls.Some are called Beauty Express.

Back