Product Review: Seyani Hair Butter

Brownie518

So um yeah, I went to the website and it said the product smelled like chocolate truffles. Next thing I knew, the order button had been clicked. :)

I just got mine today and it does smell like chocolate trufles! I put some on my hair and wrapped it up this afternoon. When I took my hair out, it was shiny, silky, and smooth. And soooo moisturized. :yep: I think this may be a winner! A little goes a long way, too. The ingredients are excellent!!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I just got mine today and it does smell like chocolate trufles! I put some on my hair and wrapped it up this afternoon. When I took my hair out, it was shiny, silky, and smooth. And soooo moisturized. :yep: I think this may be a winner! A little goes a long way, too. The ingredients are excellent!!

I agree with everything you say! Mine came today too :D and a little does go a long way. I ordered the butter and the Eve Avocado oil. I love the scent, ingredients, and consistency of both. :yep:

Nice & Wavy

I agree with everything you say! Mine came today too :D and a little does go a long way. I ordered the butter and the Eve Avocado oil. I love the scent, ingredients, and consistency of both. :yep:

Awwww...mannnnn. You don' did it to me this time...:spinning:

Off to order before the year ends....:grin:

blazingthru

I ordered because of you guys. but I haven't used it yet. I wish she put in instructions. So I am thinking I will use it for my twist. or my ponypuffs. It does smell good. and I am going to drink the tea that was a nice surprise.

vevster

I got mine the same day as the both of you... just haven't opened the box yet! I'm excited about the products! I will use the pre poo oil at my next shampoo...

May I add that the customer service was excellent! That means so much! It makes you want to be a repeat customer.

HoneyDew

I have purchased this as well, and on my fine hair.. I love, love, love it. It smells good enough to eat:lick:,and you only need a tiny bit. I use the Seyani Hair Butter in the morning, and the Qhemet Burdock Root Cream at night.My hair is in love.:cupidarrow:

If it complements the Qhemet Burdock Root Cream I may just have to give it a try and use it in the morning like you.

My hair has never been as soft and moisturized since I started using the Burdock Root Cream as my evening pre-scarf tie down cream. It would be nice to have a little something to put on in the morning to finish it all off. :grin:

I have been using Sunrise Products Hair Souffle, but that one is kinda oily and I try to limit my use of it to 1 or 2 times a week.

milotic13

Confessions of another Pj...my order is on its way. I had the nerve to order the elixir, the butter and the pre-poo oil. Oh Well :lachen:

Leslie_C

If it complements the Qhemet Burdock Root Cream I may just have to give it a try and use it in the morning like you.

My hair has never been as soft and moisturized since I started using the Burdock Root Cream as my evening pre-scarf tie down cream. It would be nice to have a little something to put on in the morning to finish it all off. :grin:

I have been using Sunrise Products Hair Souffle, but that one is kinda oily and I try to limit my use of it to 1 or 2 times a week.

Honeydew, thanks to u Im dying to try the qhelmet cream lol. Is it heavy at all as in does it weigh your hair down?

HoneyDew

Honeydew, thanks to u Im dying to try the qhelmet cream lol. Is it heavy at all as in does it weigh your hair down?

Girl it is not heavy at all. I use it EVERY NIGHT and it does not weigh my hair down. It is not oily so If you like oils with your moisture, you may want to seal with oil or something (I do :grin:). Just wonderful moisture and softness. Looking at the ingredients of this one, unlike some of her other creams, it has conditioning agents like a hair conditioner. Maybe that is why it is really good.

GeorginaSparks

I just ordered these 3:

Nadia for Seyani Hair Butter
Nadia For Eve Avocado Oil
Nadia For Deshani Scalp Elixir

i hope i like them.........

JerriBlank

My hair is doing well, I do not need another product.

:lachen:This is exactly how i feel!
Sooooooooo,how did these work for you Vev?

vevster

:lachen:This is exactly how i feel!
Sooooooooo,how did these work for you Vev?
Actually I like the butter. I just used it tonite to moisturize my ends. I switch between that and Rene Furterer Karite leave in moisturizer sealed with Qhemets SIDR butter.