Shedding help.

ali52285

Alright...so I've posted about my shedding issues before. It's been about 2 months since I noticed shedding. Initially thought it was breakage, but I've seen the bulb. I've done garlic pills, shampoo, Apretadora. It seems to have minimized but not completely gone. One thing I have noticed is that once I've gone to the salon (wash and set)...there is no shedding for about 1 week post, then I start shedding again. So I head back to the salon for a wash, and everything is good. So washing keeps the shedding to a minimum, but it still worries me because all of this took place out of now where. Do you guys think it's a moisture problem with my scalp. I moisutize my shaft and ends, but maybe not my scalp enough. I just hate the roots feeling heavy and greasy looking. Any responses...thanks so much in advance :)

gissellr78

GARLIC!!!!!!

Alter ego Garlic Deep conditioner and....

and what stops it for me right away is the

Cinnamon and Sole shampoo and deep conditioner ( put it on with a cap do not go in the dryer) this is a dominican product

and when my hair is dirty it sheds a bit so keep up what you are doing but try to give the cinnamon and sole a try it works on me

ali52285

Nope, not stressed, no birth control. It really happened out of no where...which is why this worries me. I know washing can fix the problem, but I'm the kind of person who needs to know the why behind things.