Shea Moisture Users...quick Question.

MsStella92

Hello,

I use Shea Moisture products for my hair and I found they have a new product available at Sally.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/NEW-Shea...dCat-SheaMoistureProfessional,default,sc.html

Has anyone tried any of these products yet. I didn't get it because I did not see any reviews.

I only know I come in here when I want something. I am so very sorry. My business keeps me so busy that most times I only have time to just read what you guys are doing. I still love you all though. Don't think I'm not paying attention.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Dang Shea moisture and their 231238 product lines!!

Imma have to try the s tylers in this professional line tho ..

overtherainbow

ETA: I now see that the products are roughly double the size, but I'm going to need a sample pack before I commit.
(Can't edit my original post yet)

Misseyl

I saw that product on line but it wasn't stocked in the store. Plus, the spelling on the bottle is different. That product says "Shea Moisture" and to me the original is SheaMoisture. It must be a knock-off or something.

CodeRed

I saw that product on line but it wasn't stocked in the store. Plus, the spelling on the bottle is different. That product says "Shea Moisture" and to me the original is SheaMoisture. It must be a knock-off or something.

I looked up SheaMoisture on Sally's website and they are listing it with all the other SheaMoisture products... It even has the same logo/spelling towards the top of the label on all the products:

RUBY

Shea moisture are coming out with too many product lines and reformulating/discontinuing popular products. They better be careful they don't start alienating those customers that made them successful in the first place.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Shea moisture are coming out with too many product lines and reformulating/discontinuing popular products. They better be careful they don't start alienating those customers that made them successful in the first place.

Seriously, tho.

I read the thread where folk were HAWT about the reformulation of the Purification Masque. They need to quit playing, like they can't be touched and like, when it comes to it, we won't take our money elsewhere. BW don't play with our staples.

CodeRed

So has anyone tried that professional line yet? I'm probably going to get it sometime after I've tried at least 3 of the 6 masks I bought :lol:

Ann0804

Doesn't interest me, but I do agree they are putting out way too may lines and I hope the quality doesn't suffer as a result. it's starting to remind me of Carol's Daughter. It started small, people loved it then it grew too much and the owner seemed to have no say in the matter and now the products are crap.