Surge Moisture Aid Extra Strength

AtlantaJJ

Review Needed -- Surge Moisture Aid Extra Strength

I didn't think there were any Surge products available. A BSS close to my job has the Surge Moisture Aid Extra Strength available. The ingredients looked decent with muccopolysaccharides close to the top of the list.

I resisted the PJ in me and did not pick any up, but instead I thought I'd come here and ask for reviews on this product.

texasbeautysupplycom_2000_9917880

Let me know if you have tried this and what you think! I thought all Surge products were gone forever :yep:

TIA

Last edited:
I tried it when it first came out same time the Surge 14 but the product to me was to watery, and I still have it after 3 years.

Re: Review Needed -- Surge Moisture Aid Extra Strength

I often see Surge products in the BSS in my area. The Surge product that seems to be "scarce" or hard-to-find is the most popular one - the Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14.

I didn't think there were any Surge products available. A BSS close to my job has the Surge Moisture Aid Extra Strength available. The ingredients looked decent with muccopolysaccharides close to the top of the list.

I resisted the PJ in me and did not pick any up, but instead I thought I'd come here and ask for reviews on this product.

texasbeautysupplycom_2000_9917880

Let me know if you have tried this and what you think! I thought all Surge products were gone forever :yep:

TIA

I love this MORE than the Surge Plus 14... it is QUITE watery.. but I use it as a leave-in when I wear a pony tail or while cornrowing

I also use the Surge Ultra Max and gonna be real sad when I cant find it anymore

I tried and didnt like was the Olive & Soy bean oil but my son uses it without any complaints

I tried it when it first came out same time the Surge 14 but the product to me was to watery, and I still have it after 3 years.

ditto here! i was looking at this yesterday...i'm still not sure how i wanna use it up......

agreed tooo watery:ohwell:

I love this MORE than the Surge Plus 14... it is QUITE watery.. but I use it as a leave-in when I wear a pony tail or while cornrowing

I also use the Surge Ultra Max and gonna be real sad when I cant find it anymore

I tried and didnt like was the Olive & Soy bean oil but my son uses it without any complaints
It had aloe way up on the list so that may be why it's so watery.... ARe you natural? It sounds like it would be better for natural vs relaxed...

It had aloe way up on the list so that may be why it's so watery.... ARe you natural? It sounds like it would be better for natural vs relaxed...

Im transitioning...AGAIN... was 100% natural but did a wayy under processed texlax in February....

so Im mostly natural and my NG is so soft its hard to feel my line of demarcation, though now I can finally see it after co-wash & airdry

I love Ultra Max, I use that before I wrap my hair to help flatten it out. I bought two more jars of it last time I was in the store and I created a list of websites and local places that still have it because its one of my staples and I love it.

I didnt try the soy bean oil, but I did try the shea butter stuff :perplexed.

I also use the shampoo Power Wash, I really like it and it has a pleasant smell too (smells like tea).

Oh that's good to know, you have lovely natural hair ... so it give you a lot of moisture? Do you use it as a leave-in while your hair is still wet?
My hair is relaxed that is my daughter in the avi. That hair is a whole different ball game.:yep: I use it on wet hair only as a moisturizer after my leave-in. I follow-up with one of my oils to seal. I dryer dry for about 10 minutes and air dry the rest. After that 10 minutes under dryer I detangle and baggie my ends.

I loooooooove this stuff!

It's not a complete liquid, but it's not creamy either. It is more thick than water... it's inbetween a liquid and a cream.

It should help with growth... it has muccopolysacharides and other similar ingredients as surge 14.

I never used it as a growth aide, but it made my hair very soft, smells great and really helped with detangling.

I have some and have used it twice. I put it in a spray bottle cause it is slightly liquid-y but it does make my hair soft. I am not necessarily trying to use it as a growth aide but if my leave in also promotes growth this is fabulous.

i tried that surge 14 stuff a few years back and it burned my scalp.:nono:
ummmm....maybe that's why i have that problem in my nape area. everything is starting to make sense now.:rolleyes:

sorry for the bad reviews, but i have a sensitive scalp! i guess :ohwell:

Back