shampoo

sunny

hi everyone i was just wondering what other shampoos do you gals feel measure up or are even better then creme of nature shampoo? has anyone tried optimum care shampoo? if so how did u like it?

Karonica

I'm using Optimum Super Protecting shmapoo and I LOVE it! Nice bubbly-gummy smell, and verrry moisturizing, and it detangles my hair ten times better than CON! I've been using it consistently since August now!

cutebajangirl

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
I'm using Optimum Super Protecting shmapoo and I LOVE it! Nice bubbly-gummy smell, and verrry moisturizing, and it detangles my hair ten times better than CON! I've been using it consistently since August now!

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never seen this what does it look like ?

licutiexx

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never seen this what does it look like ?

[/ QUOTE ]It's in a pink bottle made by soft sheen carson. I don't know if you've ever seen the commericals with laila ali and the optimum relaxer but this is the shampoo in that line.

C

Cami

Caramel Honee,
Your hair looks beautiful in your avatar!! Okay, my favorite shampoo is botanoil by nexxus.

Aerie17

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture and Nexxus Therappe are great moisturizing shampoos and for clarifying, I love Herbal Essence Purifying shampoo. Works and is cheap!

cutebajangirl

Thanks brit and lilcutix, I have seen thsi but I didn't even think it would be good. I haven't had good experience with Optimum products in the past.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I like Breakthru, Mode de Vie and Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream. They are just as gentle and my hair feels very soft after rinsing. My hair is detangled, but not as detangled as it is w/ CON. I prefer these because they don't smell funny or leave a "coated" feeling after rinsing.

*I ordered my Jessicurl sample before the product challenge. I promise!

inthepink

I've always thought the Pantene 2in1s were a good comparison to the Cream of Nature. I used to use Cream of Nature all of the time until I found the Pantene 2in1s. This was years ago though... I will be trying Hydrating Curls 2in1 to see how I like it!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I'm loving Elasta Creme Conditioning right now. Elucence Moisture Benefits and Kenra Moisturizing are also top notch

sbg4evr

Redken all-soft shampoo is close in quality to CON. When I get my Nexxus order, I let you know if therappe or botanoil can compare.

Michelle79

[ QUOTE ]
Aerie17 said:
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture and Nexxus Therappe are great moisturizing shampoos and for clarifying, I love Herbal Essence Purifying shampoo. Works and is cheap!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cosigning on the LNTMM. That stuff is the bomb!!

Jade21

Roger & Gallet Oatmilk Shampoo.

Pert's 2-in-1 Bananaberri for Kids.

The first is like washing your hair in milk or cream. The fragrance is extremely mild like milk or cream and the conditioning power is tremendous, while being extremely gentle. It's my choice for the worst of winter weather. Available at a discount at Synergiespa.com. I first tried this shampoo at Barclay and Crocker. The woman told me that she cannot keep it in stock. That is true for just about every place which sells it. It's packed with oat milk, shea milk, olive oil, almond triglycerides, etc. True luxury!

The second is probably one of the cheapest shampoos I have and it's one of the best. It's gentle, rich and keeps the moisture level of my hair in great balance. You should be able to find it at any drugstore or supermarket. It's like washing your hair in a banana-berry smoothie!

Neither one of these coats my hair like the CON and smells so much better. I have to alternate with that CON when I use it and I haven't in quite a long time.

~Jade~

Nyambura

surfer girl
Hi Jade!

Reading your posts is a treat for me. I definitely wanna check out those recs. Nyambura adding to already long list of Jade 21 recs. It's always good to see you posting. Hope all is well.