poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunny

Hi girls just wanted to know which yall think is better: Elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo or creme of nature shampoo..ive also heard things about optimum care super protecting shampoo. just wanted to know anybodys opinion on these what were your experiences with them. thanx

I know we need a comprehensive review of all of the shampoos that detangle. Right now I am trying to replace the creme of nature with something else simply because of the build up factor.

definitely the elasta qp creme conditioning
smile.gif

i second supergirl with the elasta creme cond. poo.
AND I ADD :
Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair
This is my new fav. shampoo. It detangles like c.o.n. and it cleanses like nexxus therappe. it made my humectress work like magic and its super cheap! i love it.
i will using this shampoo once a week and the creme cond. 'poo twice a week bc it is so moisturizing after workouts to alleviate the salty sweat buildup. the poo for relaxed hair clarifies enough for me at the end of the week.

I too am looking for a new shampoo we do need a comp. list with pro's and con's of each. I am interested in the Elasta QP Creme Conditioning (I heard it has no SLS or any derivative there of ) the super Protecting Shampoo (which by the way was all gone in every bss I went to today- Come on ladies what about the pj challenge) and the Elasta QP Shampoo for relaxed hair.

CBG- it is reallllly good. it was like the perfect balance between moisture and cleansing. and it smells like tangerines!
*its sad that i'm in on a friday raving about shampoo with cond. on my hair- but my hair will thank me*

I am enjoying the Elasta QP creme shampoo as well. Wow, it is quite moisturizing and detangles nicely. I will see how it does once I get some new growth though because I just got a touch up.

I am enjoying the Elasta QP creme shampoo as well. Wow, it is quite moisturizing and detangles nicely. I will see how it does once I get some new growth though because I just got a touch up.

Let me add that optimum care super protecting shampoo is an evil shampoo after SoftSheen/Carson took over. It used to be a good, detangling shampoo but then they went out and changed the dang formula. It left my hair a mess...

Now i don't even use shampoo anymore unless I have major buildup.

Well I bought the Elasta QP Creme COnditioning shampoo today. I was having a hard time finding this is stores so I just bought one as soon as I found it. I am in braids so you'll have to wait along time before I give a review.

I've been using Karecare's Detangling shampoo for over a year now and recently decided to try some other detangling shampoos in search of alternates. This morning I tried OptimumCare Super Protecting Shampoo for the first time. It did a decent job of lathering up and cleaning my hair. It did an okay job of detangling my hair but not as good a job as Keracare's Detangling shampoo. Also when I was in the process of using it, I noticed it contains SLS (Sodium lareth sulfate) which I've learned is a harsh cleaning detergent. I bought an 8.5 fl ozs. bottle for $1.99 which I thought was a good deal.

I plan on trying the Elasta QP Conditioning Creme Shampoo as well to compare it to Keracare's.

that's really cheap, at first, I was searchin for shampoo, and then the title drew me to this thread.

Back