SET OF 5 WEN CLEANSING CONDITIONERS --UNDER $80

azul11

Product Details

a203395.001
The Today's Special Value® is only available at its special price until 11:59 p.m. ET on December 6, 2010 while quantity remains. Price and/or prices shown do not include shipping, handling or applicable sales tax. WEN by Chaz Dean set of 5 16oz. Cleansing Conditioners
Price $79.86WEN by Chaz Dean set of 5 16oz. Cleansing Conditioners Auto-Delivery
Price $79.86

God bless you all.

Tha's an awesome deal, plus you can pay in 2 payments. I'm trying my best not to hit the send button.

Made my purchase i couldnt pass on the Easy payments and I Love Wen.

Tha's an awesome deal, plus you can pay in 2 payments. I'm trying my best not to hit the send button.

Just do it. :grin: I resisted ordering the Pomegranite when it came out, last night I used all my willpower not too buy the Josie Maran Argan Oil Body Butters and today I woke up to this WEN email. I have no more willpower. Besides my DH has been bugging me to order the tea tree.

Just do it. :grin: I resisted ordering the Pomegranite when it came out, last night I used all my willpower not too buy the Josie Maran Argan Oil Body Butters and today I woke up to this WEN email. I have no more willpower. Besides my DH has been bugging me to order the tea tree.

Well, I still have Pomegrante, Fig and Almond. I've never tried the Cucumber Aloe and the Lavender is nice, but not as nice as Fig or the Pomegrante.

See yall are a bad influence... I just satified my product junkie craving on Cyber Monday and now I'm having that twitch again for this Wen deal !:spinning: I have to finish my Christmas shopping :lol:

Yeah, I want 5 pomegranates, or 3/2 (Pom and Fig)...Those work best for me! That is a great deal though!

Cream Tee, sorry! Lol, I have modified my use of the cleansing conditioner...I apply it with the "relaxer method" (and pre-detangle). I divide my hair into 6 sections and I probably use 7 to 8 pumps per section. Then, I wash each section out individually. I do this to ensure that I "cleanse" my entire head. I have BSL hair and it works very well for me! I hope this answers your question!

That's great, thanks Janet. I guess it doesn't last very long though unless you're all buying huge quantities of it. Also, do you get much in the way of build up with it?

Actually, it lasts a couple of months for me- but I only wash once a week...No build up at all because it's a cleansing conditioner...

They have two African-American women on who are natural and their hair looks great...it's straight, but it's bouncy and healthy-looking. Chaz is saying both women have been using WEN for years. I sooo don't need this, but I so want to order.

ETA: I'm also thinking I could gift one or two...they come with gift boxes and individual DVDS. I don't know how in the world these models stay awake all day long for this show. These are the same models from midnight.

Back