June 18th, 19th and 20th - What are your Hair Plans??

Aphogee 2 minute treatment followed by Nexxus Humectress produced soft, stronger, buttery hair. No tangles, not a single shed or broken hair during application of leave-in, care free curl and sealing with coconut/castor oil.

On Friday, I plan to co-wash, followed by a rollerset on 2" rollers and wrap, in order to straighten my hair. My ends are so uneven, so part of me wants to trim about 2" off. But, the other part wants to wait, because those strands (which represent about half my hemline) are touching WL and just maybe the rest of my hair will catchup...in 6 months. :perplexed

YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT! I WAS TRYING TO LOOK AT YOUR FOLKIE BUT WAS UNABLE TO. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH THE PASSWORD. I WAS TRYING TO SEE YOUR PIC OF YOUR TEXLAX HAIR, IF YOU DON'T MIND!

Well today I did tightlycurly method spray bottle and then conditioner and combed through put it in 4 braids.

Sunday if it isn't too hot (this is texas lol) I'll...

Prepoo with Jojoba or Coconut oil massage and leave overnight
Deep condition 15-30 minutes AO conditioner dunno which one yet
Shampoo 2-3 times Giovanni 50:50 or herb garden poo bar
Rinse Out will be vo5 Conditioner
Justnatural Vinegar Rinse
type 3 creme and detangle
Add my spray mixture
Add type 4 creme or shea butter

I am dying my hair black. I have been doing so for about a month and a half now. When stuff about my hair just stay on my mind I usually go on through with it and never regret it.

I cowashed this morning with Tresemme Pro-Vitmain B5 Remoisturizing Conditioner and moisturized it sfterwards to keep it's softness in tact.

tonight I'm gonna prepoo w/ Amla Gold Oil and wash/rinse with my amla/shikakai/aritha powder mix then deep condition w/ Aussie 3 minute miracle mixed w/ olive oil.

I was thinking of doing one of those styles w/ the frenchbraid in the front going into a bun but Idk if I'm that ambitious. I need something low maintenance though because it's hot!

I'm doing a relaxer after 10 weeks using Nairobi Replenishing. I used Nairobi Nairo Plex for hard protein treatment and DC'd with Lanza Healing Kukui Nut condish mixed with honey and PC. I then use Skala Chocolate leave in and wrapp with Nairobi wrapping lotion and sat under pibbs to dry.

Got kinky twist put in. Not too tight. Lovin' them, she did a great job. Looking forward to 8 weeks of quality gym time without worrying about the aftergym hair.

I washed myhair this morning with J/A/S/O/N Biotin Shampoo mixed with a little bit of Giovanni SAS Poo and some caffeine powder which I left on my scalp for about 45 minutes.

then protein Dc'ed for 15 minutes with Salerm Protein Conditioner and now I have some Silicon Mix Conditioner on my hir for moisture for an hour. I am about to wash it out now.

Back