Senegalese Twists

ms_kenesha

I had a magazine that had a picture of these really cute Senegalese Twists with triangle partings that weren't super small, but I think someone threw out my mag. Does anyone know of any sites where I can see some braid pics. I plan on getting my hair braided either in Feb. or the end of this month.

I found a site with some nice pics, but not the pics I want Different Twist Pics

simone103

Thank you for adding that link. I've been searching for so long for a nice senegalese twist style, and I definitely saw a style that I want to try in the future. But here's a website with different types of braid hairstyles:

www.essenceofbraiding.com

ms_kenesha

THX Simone103 for that link I wish I could find out who threw out my magazine so I could smack them!!! I like the pic of the sengalese with the curled ends that's sorta how I want my hair but bigger twists and triangle partings. /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

ms_kenesha

Okay I've found a new way I want my hair done since I can't find the pic of the twists. I want my hair braided like the former Gia on General Hospital (real name: Marisa Ramirez) What do y'all think? I like that the parts aren't so small because I don't want any braid stress damage. I don't know if I'll do the two buns, but basically I like it.

Julia

Looks gorgeous! I like it. Post a pic. if you can if you decide to get it done /images/graemlins/grin.gif

shinyblackhair

Off Topic:

Former Gia??? Oh, man you mean she's not on the show anymore? I really liked she was so good at being bad, lol /images/graemlins/smile.gif I haven't watched GH in ages.