Sebastians Colourshines Color

secretdiamond

Anybody here with dark brown hair ever use Colourshines in Ginger?? If so, how did it turn out?? Did anything show up. I'm looking to add warmth and shine to my hair, so I don't want to go darker. Here is the definition from the website:

Ginger
A stunning gold with just enough red to add warmth to medium brown to black hair. Also perfect for a warm, gold-red on medium red hair.

So has anyone tried this or know someone who tried it? TIA ladies.

BUMPING.....come on ladies. No one can help me with my question???? :(

ETA: Is there any other sebastians color rinses that will produce the effect I'm looking for?? I'm gonna have my hair done this weekend so I really need to know.

Last edited:
I used Golden Walnut. I consider my hair dark brown, and I hoped it woult make my hair medium brown. It did very little in terms of color, but there was a lot of shine and thickness added. I like cellophanes for the health they add in protecting my strands. I see some redness in the top (not what I was going for). I'll use it again though because I had even more shine than when I used the clear.

Thanks OneInAMillion for responding. :) Comparing your hair to mine, I guess I'm a very very dark brown, but I'm gonna try that one anyway since it is darker than ginger. Maybe something will come out when I'm in the sun--- I hope.

Thanks again for your help!

Back