sebastian colorshines(clear)how much to use help!!

soslychic

Re: sebastian colorshines(clear)how much to use he

Thank you so much Tracy! I really appreciate all of your help!

Hennalucent comes in different colors?

Tracy

Clear is no better than colors Balckberry - no....

But I have a little disclaimer...

*I* personally have never used hennalucent and I can't couch for what (if any) contraindications might exist between using a Colorshine over Hennalucent or vice versa.

Maybe some of the members that HAVE done this will post their experiences (or lack thereof, hopefully)

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Since u guys are on the topic of colourshines. Is colourshines like a cellophane. Also is clear better than using a color. I have black hair and I'm thinking about using black cherry. I have hennalucent burgundy in my hair now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you plan on waiting until the hennalucent is gone from your hair before applying colourshines (if you decide to use it)? I did my first hennalucent color/treatment on April 26, and I still have a bit left. I plan on doing my next one on June 7 (every six weeks).

Armyqt

EmeraldSky,

Thanks so much for answering my question and posting the ingredients.

Tracy,

Thanks a bunch for explaining the difference in these two products. I'll be sticking with my Colorshines

Kamilla16

Dang...

It's so expensive, but I really would like to try out colourshines. Plus I am scared that my hair would break off!! (Will it?) Anywayz,

what do you pay for Colourshines, and does sally's have it?

Thanks yall!!

Tracy

Kamilla - it's a rinse there is NO WAY POSSIBLE that your hair can break off. The caps aren't to scream at you just for emphasis....

It helps your hair. It can't hurt it. I've heard of one person ever that I recommended it to that felt it was drying and stopped them from properly conditioning their hair. I've never experienced this, but she's reputable source and I'm sure that THAT is possible but hair breaking off would be a really wild result. It really is just unheard of...

blackberry1913

I did mine about 2 weeks ago, but I got a relaxer after that and I wash my hair alot, so u can't see it as much. I don't plan on doing the colourshines soon, but I am looking in to colorshines though.

Kamilla16

Thanks Tracy~

Where do you get your colorshines?
How much does it usually run?
Oh, What color are you currently using?(it is the bomb!!)

Thanks,
Kamilla16

Tracy

I buy mine locally for no more than $22 or so. Beauty supplies in NY carry them. They are pretty standard in most BS in NYC.

The current color (not colorshines) is Textures and Tones Bronze....you can thank Lindy for that one.
I knew about the line but her rec. on this particular shade helped me find the perfect color for me this summer. It's permanent.

Thank you for the kind words too! Good Luck!