Searching for the right Coconut Oil

growingbrown

I have tried the search feature but its not working. Ladies, I am looking for the correct coconut oil to use. Is it organic, refined or unrefined oil. I have some I bought from SAMS but the label came off. Can some direct me in the correct coconut oil to buy. Thanks

I used Spectrum brand Organic UNrefined coconut oil. You can find it in the grocery store.

According to my research, Unrefined oil keeps its beneficial properties, whereas refined oil does not.

hope that helps.

I use parachute brand 100% pure coconut oil from the Indian Grocery. I have tried Lou Ana and it works alright as well, but IMO the Parachute is better.

I think I need to revisit coconut oil...
I used the Parachute from the indian store as well...but I didnt really like it. I tried some at my friends house that she had in a jar and I did like that one so Ill have to ask her the brand and type.

I use African Angel Coconut Oil Natural Tropical Hair and Scalp Conditoner.
It gets my hair soft and shiny and has a nice mild scent. It works great for my DC, oil rinses and sealant

I bought it at the Dominican Hair Salon.

I use Spectrum UNrefined also and I love it. It's a great product and it smells wonderful too. My hair loves it. I get mine from The VitaminShoppe or Whole Foods. I have found it in Kroger too:yep:.

I get my coconut oil from Puritan's Pride. I love it because it doesn't weigh my hair down and gives great shine.

I use Vatika Frosting from Hairveda. I love it cause it has Amla and Henna in it. I love the smell, it's :lick: plus I love the shine and softness it gives my hair, but I have to be light-handed with it, my hair hates too much oil. And I use it mixed in with my pre-poo oh and to coat my ends before a relaxer.

Back