OH, I WONDER, I WONDER...

Mandy4610

...........What would happen if I mixed:

Sulfur 8
BT
Coconut oil
Jasmine oil
Eucalyptus oil

and then used it for my scalp stimulation? As in scalp Massage?
Do you guys think conditioner has finally sipped through to my brain and I have finally lost it?:lachen::lachen:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I don't think you've lost it no, but I probably wouldn't mix all that together. There's just too much going on and I'd be scared of a bad reaction. It's really not worth that risk but if you do try it please do a patch test first.

Mandy4610

Mix a little and see how you like it. What is BT?
Thanks, BT is Boundless Tresses. It is a growth aid invented by one of our fellow LHCF members:yep:
I don't think you've lost it no, but I probably wouldn't mix all that together. There's just too much going on and I'd be scared of a bad reaction. It's really not worth that risk but if you do try it please do a patch test first.
Thanks Pokahontas, what do you think I should leave out? I am trying to use up some of the hair products I have, so I am trying to find ways to use them.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Well I don't know a whole lot about growth aids but personally I would just stick to one of the sulfur products you listed and if you choose BT you could leave out the coconut oil because that's already in it. The jasmine and eucalyptus should be ok as long as you know how much to add.

Mandy4610

Well I don't know a whole lot about growth aids but personally I would just stick to one of the sulfur products you listed and if you choose BT you could leave out the coconut oil because that's already in it. The jasmine and eucalyptus should be ok as long as you know how much to add.
Thanks Pokahontas!!!:grin: