Satin Scarves that claim hair growth

AwesomelyNappy

my mom bought me a few of these bonnets for 99cents a piece at the bss a while back. I used them because they were free satin bonnets, and kept using them until the elastic wore off.

its a bonnet. mine didn't have magical super gro powers. If my hair grew, it was because of the 984163764 other things I was doing for my hair. but for 99 cents, i may buy a few more, because its a cheap way to protect my hair at night when I sleep. but i'm not buying it due to their magical claim.

Hey Nicole!

I've been doing so many different things to improve my hair that I don't really know what is working and whats not lol. I take 2-4oz of carrot juice daily, GNC hair vit., 1-a-day multi, Flax oil, evening primrose oil, fish oil, vit. E, and vit. C. I also try to drink 64-90oz of water per day. Don't wanna take up all the space so I'll just send u my lil regimen:yep:

You are doing a great job!

I am still trying to get my new reg together :spinning:

girlyprincess23

I buy them, got one on right now, but i dont think they're growing my hair!! Like you said they're protecting the ends, which will result in hair growth!!

BizzyB131

I just boughtone today, but I got the one with the frizz formula. I like them because when I wear them to bed with wet hair the dye does not leak on my pillows. I also got the new bonnet with satin over the elastic. I don't think it will make your hair grow but should smooth it and cut down on the breakage