Sale at Super Cuts

Cincysweetie

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I know there are a lot of Nexxus lovers here so I had to share the news about the Nexxus products on sale right now at Super Cuts! I just went to the one up the street from my house and I got a 13.5 fl.oz. bottle of Therappe and Humectress for $16! It came in a gift basket in which you pay full price for the Humectress and get the Therappe (valued at $8) for free. I was very excited about this, the cheapest I've ever seen the combo out in the stores is for about $25. Also, Nexxus Botanoil and Assure were on sale 50% off. Nioxin products were also on sale along with some Paul Mitchell products and other brands.

starz

Thanks. I was just looking in to buying some Nexxus Headress and some Nioxin Follicle Booster. You saved me some cash.

Cincysweetie

Unfortunately, the Headress was not on sale, it was priced at $18. But if you are interested in the other products, do check it out!

Cincysweetie

I did not know that about the extra discount! That's great to know for in the future. Also, the 2 for 1 sale on the Humectress and Therappe was going on at Trade Secret too.