Nexxus Sale

Crystal

Just wanted to give a heads up to any Nexxus users.

The salon at Walmarts is having a sale on Nexxus products. They have those big 1liter bottles of Nexxus shampoo's and conditioners on sale for 2 for $22... it's normally $50. I bought the Therappe and Humectress.

I mean the big huge bottles with the pumps... only $22... I walked out of there with the biggest smile on my face.... I love a sale.

Just wanted ya'll to know.

Sade7

I just called my local Wal-Mart and they're not having a sale... they said maybe later in June. Just my luck, East Texas is always behind.... damn!

Crystal

You know what? The girl saw me looking at the smaller bottles and she pointed me to the Large Sale Bottles and she said that the Sale would be starting in June, but they were already labled as big as day 2 for 22. So they let me have them... June starts tomorrow anyway.

Did you call the Salon part of Walmarts? I'd go up there and check anyway. I'm in Connecticut, I can't see CT being ahead of the game in sales.... Maybe Walmart rotates sales? I dunno

MzRhonda

I went to my local Walmart and the Salon did not carry Nexxus products...I am going to try a different salon tomorrow and see if they have the sale there.

Rhonda

MzRhonda

I bought a set of Nexxus sale products at Hair Cuttery - the Therappe, Humectress and Keraphix for $20. They aren't the liter size but separately they would be around $43. I am going to experiment this month and use those 3 exclusively (except when I do conditioner only) and see how my hair does...when I lived in Md and went to my stylist in Baltimore that's all he used on my hair.

Rhonda